*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/1078914-Camel-Mammaries-water-stored-in-her-breasts
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1710393
Amy Rose goes through transformations!
This choice: Camel Mammaries (water stored in her breasts)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Camel Mammaries (water stored in her breasts)

    by: trajero
Amy grew taller and her voice got deeper. When she noticed she thought that some else was with her. She looked aroud and noticed that noone was there. When she noticed she looked down and noticed that it was her. She was shocked, but she didn't mind the results. So she walked out of the temple, but while she was walking she tripped on a rock. She got up and picked up the emerald. She looked at it and noticed that the emerald was shaped like a emerald, but like a diamond.
When she noticed that the emerald was different she decided to keep it and take it to Tails. So she walked some more, but the emerald slipped out of her hand and was swept away into a nearby pond. Amy was angry, but she didn't want to lose the crystal so she looked into the pond and watched the crystal. When the crystal stopped she grabbed a stick and used it to retrieve the crystal. When she retrieved her crystal she put it into her secret compartment, which also had her hammer, and headed home.
When she got home she changed her clothes and went out to the mall. While she was shopping she noticed a flash and the flash made her chest grow to the size of cantelopes. She didn't notice what the flash did so she didn't think anything of it. After she went on her shopping spree she went home. When she got there she hung up her clothes and looked at the crystal. She noticed that the crystal had a unusual glow.
She decided to take the crystal to Tails. When Tails got it he looked at it and then took it to his lab.

What happens next.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. continue

*Noteb*
2. you decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 trajero (UN: tajero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DocTempo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/1078914-Camel-Mammaries-water-stored-in-her-breasts