*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. hair
  2. A Goddess Among Woman
  3. Changes have started.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/KGZVW3M2Y-hair
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: Aaron's hair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

hair

    by: ro34
"Let's focus on your hair"
Aaron watched as his short hair getting longer….The new long hair looked like it's made for woman, Aaron touched it and it felt even different, silken and soft…...
The dark hair went down almost reaching his back…
"No!"
Jessica grinned. "Damn Aaron with this hair you almost look like a girl, but those hairy legs of yours are destroying the image! Let's replace those legs with sexy hairless and well shaped girly ones!"
Aaron turned to see his legs reshaping rapidly. They quickly changed so much, that it caused Aaron to fall down,…
He widened his eyes when he realized that he now owned a sexy pair of girls legs!
Quickly getting up, he manage to stand on them….But he shakes a bit.
"Think that's perfect for the start?" stated Jessica, still grinning. "Just wait until your breasts!
let's go to....."

Poor Aaron looked at his chest, no breasts, but this changed this very moment as two mounds of flash started to grow on you!
He growled, of course he did not want these changes! He did not want to be a woman!
"Stop growling like an animal, a Royal Hotness does not do that!" Jessica told him.

"All right, girl, the next thing we do is your face!"
"Stop this, please" Aaron snarls and asked her. "Why are you doing this? I've done nothing to you."
Without an explanation, Jessica moves onto his face:
Tingles run across his face as he only can feel his facial disappearing and make up spreads across his face. Together with the black long hair and his girl breast, he was a woman almost!
"Finally, but there is only one important part left" Jessica said and Aaron grabbed his manhood to protect it, but it was useless…
Jessica’s magic reached at this part of the body…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. >>> continue this story

*Noteb*
2. (end it)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ro34 (UN: mabu51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/KGZVW3M2Y-hair