*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1786721-His-shoes-were-now-pink-flip-flops
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: His shoes were now pink flip flops  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

His shoes were now pink flip flops

    by: Unknown
"Da faq?" Aaron goes, as he see that your shoes are now pink flips flops. This must be another part of the change!
There is no way that Aaron wore flip-flops into the changing room! These were blue trainers, not pink flip-flops!
He groans to himself as he puts them on. There is no way he can't get away with stealing someone else shoes, so it will have to do.
Aaron then quickly changes into his normal clothes, which seems to haven't changed yet. A blue t-shirt with jeans. The t-shirt lightly touch his A-Cup breasts, which are very sore.
He quickly grabs them in pain, as they pulsed a bit, bending over. They may be getting bigger by the second. Aaron then saw that what ever little hair he had on his feet are now gone, them becoming womanly soft.
"Crap...." he thinks, knowing this is bad. "I'm getting one step close to become the Royal Hotness...."
Aaron stuffs his swimming gear into his bag, and goes to leave, when he notices something in the mirror.
"...Is my hair lighter?!" This is true. Aaron's dark blonde hair has got a shade light, to dirty blonde hair.
He grits his teeth, and leaves the changing room.



(What does Aarron do next?)

You have the following choices:

1. Goes home

*Noteb*
2. Calls his mother to pick him up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1786721-His-shoes-were-now-pink-flip-flops