*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1771356-Stay-in-class-talk-to-Jessica
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1703697
Men slowly change into different kinds of girls.
This choice: Stay in class, talk to Jessica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Stay in class, talk to Jessica

    by: Unknown
Aaron grasps his chest in pain, closing his eyes. His chest felt like someone had put petrol on his chest, set it on fire, put it out then threw acid on it. It hurt like fuck!
What could be causing this? Aaron open his eyes to see that even though his chest is in pain, it isn't red at all. Normally, his chest would be red if he is in pain. Then Aaron noticed that his nipples are slight bigger than usually, wider actually. One could mistake them for newly growing breasts.
Aaron knew that. What could have caused that?
The Aaron remember Jessica's speech to him:
"But that doesn't matter. By this time tomorrow, my bikini will be part of your wardrobe. And your job. Your whole life will revolve around this apparel, and you'll have no way to stop it."
What could this mean? Aaron glanced over to see Jessica chatting with the other girls, preparing to dive. She knew what was happening....

Aaron, while clasping his chest in pain, walks over to Jessica, who's friends go off to do their dive.
"J-jessica....!"
The said attractive girl turn and give a perfect white grin. "Ah, Aaron! Are you enjoying yourself?"
"N-n-o, you bitch!" Aaron's chest suddenly flared up in pain again. "W-w-what the hell did you do to me?"
Jessica puts on a fake innocent face, pouting teasingly.
"Oh, Aaron! I have no idea what you are talking about!"
"You know what I mean!" snapped Aaron, angrily. "Ever since you said my life would be different tomorrow, my chest started hurting!"
Jessica's fake innocent face quickly changed into an evil face. "Ah. It's already started!"
"What's started?"
Jessica put her hips out and put her hands on them, with an evil smirk. "Never mind."
"Tell me!"
Jessica fakes a sigh, still teasing. "I'm not going to say much, but I will say this....."
She raises one of her hands, and wags it.
"...Let's say this time tomorrow, you'll be the greatest 'Your Royal Hotness' this school will ever know."

Aaron blinked, really confused.
The term 'Your Royal Hotness' comes with another phrase, 'Your Royal Hottie'.
Those two phrase are used among the students at Aaron's school to determine if a boy/girl is extremely attractive or not, the most being the Royals.
The Royals do everything together. They're together as a couple, have the best grades, have the best group of popular kids, and well, so damn attractive. It is tradition that ever year that the Royals are Prom King and Queen.
'Your Royal Hottie' is referred to the boys, as the most attractive male out of all the males is crowned that. The same thing for the girls, with 'Your Royal Hotness'.
This has left Aaron confused. He can't be 'Your Royal Hotness'!

Aaron frowned. "You must be mad, Jessica! I can't be the Royal Hotness! I'm a boy!"
Jessica laugh a bit, grinning evilly. "Oh Aaron. Haven't you figured it out yet?"
The girl-looking boy shakes his head, leaving Jessica smiling even more. She turns to go off to do her dive, but stops, and turns her head slightly, with a evil grin.
"Figure it out Aaron. Think what I said before, your chest hurting, and me saying that you'll be the greatest Royal Hotness this school will ever know."
Jessica goes off to dive, leaving Aaron with his painful chest.

"Let's think about it....." he thinks, grasping his chest. "Jessica said that bikini will be in my wardrobe, revolve around my job and my life. She said that I'll become the Royal Hotness and to top it all...."
Suddenly, the conclusion reached Aaron's head. Somehow, with those words she said, Jessica must have preformed some kind of spell that is changing Aaron from a girl-looking boy who has bullied a lot for his looks into an extremely attractive girl who's job is a bikini model.
"No....!"
Suddenly, more pain goes through Aaron's chest, and he looks to see that it's got slightly bigger.
The changes have began.
What will Aaron's do?

You have the following choices:

1. Go back into the Changing Rooms

*Noteb*
2. Confront Jessica

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703697-Changing-Days-Part-1-Slow-Change/cid/1771356-Stay-in-class-talk-to-Jessica