*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703501-Shrunk-at-the-world-meeting/cid/946868-Go-get-some-help-Who-knows-how-long-it-will-be
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1703501
The story is simple. Your character is named Alfred F. Jones from hetalia!
This choice: Go get some help! Who knows how long it will be befoer someone shows up!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go get some help! Who knows how long it will be...

    by: Pocket911
Making your way over to the door you find that you are small enough to go udner the crack of the door. You slip under with ease.
"Now where is the meeting room?" You ask yourself as you look down the hall onl;y to hvae your face fall. You found the way to the meeting room but it is a good five or seven doors down. A few feet for some normal size but for you it is going to be miles!
"It's not that fair." You lie to yourself as you try to walk the way.
Halfway threw he find yourself out of breatha dn teird. "HOw much fiether is it?" YOu say to yourself looking up only to see that i is miles longer than you recalled.
"How on earth am I going to get there?" Just then you hear and feel the world around you begain to shae a little and you look up to see a gaint shoe coming at you.
You......

You have the following choices:

1. Get on the shoe

*Noteb*
2. get the out of the way....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pocket911 (UN: pocket911 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pocket911 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1703501-Shrunk-at-the-world-meeting/cid/946868-Go-get-some-help-Who-knows-how-long-it-will-be