*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. feet
  2. Oral vore
  3. Buck
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700962-Vored-by-deer/cid/2500811-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1700962
You are hunting and lost your gun now the deer want reveng! What will they do? You deside.
This choice: feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

feet

    by: Unknown
The buck pins you down to the ground. You stare straight up into the sky but all you can see is the outline of a prevelent young buck. You head is inches from his beutiful white underbelly. You are beggining to become less frightened by the unsually large buck towering aboce you, but than you hear a ‘rrrrrrrrrrttttr’ as his belly rumbles loudly. You begin to fidget at the sound of this but think He wont eat me hes a deer. You only are frightened more by the bucks sudden change of expression. His face turned from a neutral expression as if he were thinking, to that of a sinister plan was about to be carried out. His expression only cements its self as he stares you in the eyes and licks his lips. If deer could speak you would imagine he would say” Mmm human my favorite pre mating snack!. So yummy and squirmy they feel so good in my churning belly as I fuck the brains out of some lucky doe.” Again a rumble can be heard from his incredibly white stomach. He licks your feet and seems to be in love with the taste. He has decided he is going to have some fun with you before you are sent into his ravonous tummy. He flips around and you try to run but he is quicker and pins you to the ground with his enormous ass. You struggle but the deers magnificent ass is to heavy. You begain to struggle harder but all the buck does is slide up burring your face between his two soft cheeks. You scream but only take in the soft mounds of flesh and fur.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. continue humilation

*Noteb*
2. continue eating

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DragonRider has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700962-Vored-by-deer/cid/2500811-feet