*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mmm… Melons…
  2. Right Here, Right Now!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1698242-Azumanga-Daioh-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/941819-Mmm-Melons
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1698242
The girls of Kiyohiko Azuma's smash hit begin to pack on the pounds!
This choice: Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mmm… Melons…

    by: ex2000
Life was normal for Miss Osaka.

She, however, was not.

Granted, Ayumu “Osaka” Kasuga wasn’t exactly Joe Everyman, she did change a little bit. More specifically, her appetite did. She found herself taking slightly larger portions, but not much else. The results of her increased food intake didn’t show yet, but whenever Osaka started feeling larger, she sat by Yomi, and started feeling much better. No one else notice, until one day, when Chiyo brought some watermelon to share at lunch.

“Hey, Chiyo-chan?” asked Osaka.
“Mmphf?” replied Chiyo, her face stuffed with a melon slice.
“Is it true that if y’all eat a watermelon seed, it starts growin’ inside ya stomach?”

Silence fell, hard and heavy. All eyes turn to the melon.

Chiyo was the first to speak up.
“I don’t think that the inside of your tummy-“
“Oh My God!” yelled Tomo, “That’s a serious issue! We need to be more careful about eating this stuff!”
“Yeah!” cried Osaka, “Ya probably start balloonin’ up, and everythin’ begins tasting like watermelon!”
“Man,” said Tomo, “If a watermelon started growing in your stomach, I bet you start looking like Yomi!”
“Ack! Must you always bring that up?” exclaimed Yomi, “I’m not the only one packing it away here! Look at Osaka over there, stuffing her face.”
“She has been eating more as of late…” said Sakaki, not even looking up from her book.
“Wha…?” spat Osaka, “I ain’t gettin’ big. Uh… Uh… I plead the fifth!”
“Umm…” said Yomi, “ ‘The fifth’ is a part of the American Constitution. We’re in Japan. How did you know that and still fail your history test?”
“Uh… I really don’t know…” mused Osaka.

The remainder of the day went on (relatively) normal after that, and Osaka went home once school ended. While she was getting changed into her pajamas, she poked at the little layer of flab on her stomach, but thought nothing of it as she went to bed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Next Day.

*Noteb*
2. Cue Dream Sequence!

*Noteb*
3. Elsewhere…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ex2000 (UN: ex2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tintrue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1698242-Azumanga-Daioh-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/941819-Mmm-Melons