*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2729334-Side-Effects-may-occur
by Shadow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1695639
Expand the males of Spider-man's world come on and add. Good chapter get GPs
This choice: Side effects of Spider bites Include:Twinkification  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Side Effects may occur.

    by: ColorblindIndig
Peter was attending a experiment he was lucky enough to know someone in order to attend. He was busy enjoying and being fascinated when a spider bit him he felt weird but past it off. In hindsight maybe peter should have done something. He felt weird after that not too odd but weird.

As the days wore on though he noticed...changes. he could climb walls for one thing, then he noticed a webbing coming from his hands, he got this sense when bad things were going to happen, and he noticed he had increased strength. He didn't really understand how for with all of those cool powers and abilities his body was changing.

He got shorter for one he was already average at 5'6 but now he was 5'2 and it was slow too enough that no one really noticed. Then he noticed slowly his lips get plump it took awhile but soon they looked quite plump. speaking of swollen his nipples became nice a pink and a little perky. Then his muscles got smaller and deflated which confused him as he still could lift and hit with the same force. it was scary but a little exhilarating. He also noticed little personality changes he seemed to get meeker he was already pretty conflict avoiding. but at this point he was just happy till the next change occured his butt grew until it was a nice sized bubble not massive but noticeable.

He was busy walking through a science thing at his school and just avoiding certain students. and stares and leers but before he could react he slammed right into a older man in a suit he fell down landing on his butt it hurt a lot less than it would have a few months ago. He looked up and saw.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tony Stark..

*Noteb*
2. Wilson Fisk..

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ColorblindIndig (UN: yulinbolt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2729334-Side-Effects-may-occur