*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Before
  2. Lazyness/Overeating
  3. Spider-man/Peter Parker.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/1505196-Before
by Shadow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1695639
Expand the males of Spider-man's world come on and add. Good chapter get GPs
This choice: Before  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Before

    by: Unknown
Peter woke up one morning with a booming headache. Sand dripped out of his hair. He had taken quite the hard blow from Sandman the other day and he had really been knocked around by the supervillians lately. Doc Oc, Venom,Electro,Tombstone,Rhino and now Sandman. He had sent them all to jail,but not at the cost of some time on the hospital and some really bad bruises.

He felt on his forehead, he was boiling. But it didn't matter as he now had a broken leg from the battle with Sandman. He was out of school for a few weeks until he could properly walk again. Didn't help that he now had a high fever and still felt cold.

Aunt May wasn't home either, bless her soul and let her and Uncle Ben rejoin with each others again.

Peter's stomach groweld. He was hungry, no surprice since it wasn't even techniclly morning anymore as it was 14 : 30.

Peter walked down the stairs of the empty house carefully as the last thing he would want was another hospital visit while still in his nightime clothing and before he even have had any breakfeast. His stomach continued to growl as he walked to the kitchen, his body hurting more then his empty stomach.

Since both his arms were badly hurt and he had a broken leg, web swinging wasn't an option after breakfast and then a bit bigger lunch. And the broken leg and bruises made him look rather unatractive at first glanse aswell as a few other glances,so some swinging on the clubs were also out of the question. Peter's only real option was to stay home and out of danger,be slow,heal up then watch himself once he was better. In other words, he needed to take it cool,stay indors and basiclly do nothing. He would need some time at the gym when it was......Peter's stomach groweld again and his stomach hurt like it was hit by a wrecking ball.

Peter opend the fridge and took out a few things and prepared for himself a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Low Calorie breakfast.

*Noteb*
2. High Calorie breakfeast.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/1505196-Before