*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She is knocked out
  2. The Attack
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695484-The-Centaurs-of-Viralon/cid/1229380-She-is-knocked-out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Mythology · #1695484
A young girl's life in the land of Viralon, home to a tribe of centaurs. Please add
This choice: She is knocked out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She is knocked out

    by: Talcane
Before Fiona has time to think a centaur comes from behind and knocks her out cold. When she wakes up her vision is blurred but she can make out the figures of centaurs. One of them speaks, the voice sounding distant due to the fact of Fiona's recovery. She says, "Your lucky to be alive young lady." "Where Am I?" Fiona replies. "You are in the hospital wing of our Queen's castle. You shouldn't try to move too much for a little while, your skull's taken a good knock. Oh, forgive me for not introducing myself. My name is Seleen," she says as Fiona's vision clears up. When she cn see clearly again, she see's a centaur who looks a little like her 'late' mother. Fiona then....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Talcane (UN: weatherwatcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695484-The-Centaurs-of-Viralon/cid/1229380-She-is-knocked-out