*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Queen walks in.
  2. She is knocked out
  3. The Attack
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695484-The-Centaurs-of-Viralon/cid/1245625-The-Queen-walks-in
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Mythology · #1695484
A young girl's life in the land of Viralon, home to a tribe of centaurs. Please add
This choice: The Queen walks in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Queen walks in.

    by: Talcane
Fiona sees the queen walk in and say, "How is the human girl Seleen? She must have been traumatized after what she went through." "She's doing fine mother. I wish I could say the bandits bark was worse then their bite though," Seleen says as Fiona slowly sits up in her bed. "So the centaurs that attacked us weren't your centaur soldiers your majesty, they were bandits?" Fiona asks. The Queen says"You need to use the formalities young lady, My name is Emily and Seleen is my daughter, and yes, you are right in your question, our soldiers arrived in the aftermath and found you. You were the only one found alive and they hoped to find more but were unsuccessful. They brought you back here where my daughter has been fixing you up. We have sent some of our soldiers to some of the surrounding human towns in the kingdom and hope they get there in time. We are going to let you stay in the palace dear, and there is an offer I'm going to make to you in a few days after your wound heals. For now, you need to rest. Seleen, be sure she is fed well tonight so she can regain some of her strength." "Yes mother, I love you,"Seleen says. "Love you too dear," Emily replies and they hug each other.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. During dinner.

*Noteb*
2. The next day.

*Noteb*
3. A few days later.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Talcane (UN: weatherwatcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695484-The-Centaurs-of-Viralon/cid/1245625-The-Queen-walks-in