*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695484-The-Centaurs-of-Viralon/cid/1361915-Just-sits-there-and-waits-to-see-what-will-happ
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Mythology · #1695484
A young girl's life in the land of Viralon, home to a tribe of centaurs. Please add
This choice: Just sits there and waits to see what will happen to her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Just sits there and waits to see what will happ...

    by: Talcane
Fiona just sat there and remained silent because she feared centaurs greatly and didn't know what they were going to do with her. "There is no need to be afraid dear. None of us will hurt you. What is your name child?" Seleen asks. "I'm Fiona," Fiona replies. "That's a great name for a pretty girl like you. You are probably wondering why we brought you here though. I know what your people think of centaurs, and they are right, but not all centaurs are like that," Seleen says. "I'm not sure I understand this conversation," Fiona says. "Well, the centaurs you encountered earlier today were the ones you have been taught to fear. They are ruthless centaurs from the land of Minota. They seek pleasure in killing and torturing humans, a practice that all other centaur nations despise. By the time our soldiers reached your village, everyone except you was either dead or taken, for unfortunately, your village sat next to the border. For some reason they had not taken you with them, possibly they thought you were dead. Anyways, one of the soldiers found you and brought you back to the city and into the hospital wing. He was worried about you and I'll inform him soon. Also, I'm sorry for your loss. If they find anyone else who may have survived, I'll let you know," Seleen said. Fiona just sat there silent and collected her thoughts. She cries silently for the loss of her father and 4 year old brother. Seleen sees this and comforts Fiona by gently hugging her and saying, "I know this is hard for you, but if there is anything I can do for you, just let me know."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Talcane (UN: weatherwatcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695484-The-Centaurs-of-Viralon/cid/1361915-Just-sits-there-and-waits-to-see-what-will-happ