*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Hive is in danger!
  2. Choose your side
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695284-Aliens-vs-predator-war-for-earth/cid/1249388-The-Hive-is-in-danger
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1695284
Fight in the war for earth: from all three fronts
This choice: Xenomorph (Alien)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Hive is in danger!

    by: Stovetopboys
The Queen yells out for her children to gather around her as you let go of a human you trapped and allowed one of your brothers lay an egg inside it's chest. You smash down a rotting wall and start your trip back to the matriarch. You find one of the ruined human structures has partially collapsed and start to run across the clear windowed floor while more brothers and sisters swarm in the streets. The domed roof of the main chamber rises in the distance as you close the distance. You pass several drones attaching some humans to a wall as eggs hatch near by. Landing on the dome, you crawl down to the ground as the queen starts ordering your brothers and sisters already inside.

She explains that more humans have found the hive and have killed some of the outer warriors and drones. She wants you to follow one of the praetorians and get rid of the humans before they cause too much harm.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow the praetorian to the outskirts

2. Stay behind an protect the queen

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stovetopboys (UN: tarantula8boy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695284-Aliens-vs-predator-war-for-earth/cid/1249388-The-Hive-is-in-danger