*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695284-Aliens-vs-predator-war-for-earth/cid/1275904-The-humans-blood-will-quench-the-hatchlings
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1695284
Fight in the war for earth: from all three fronts
This choice: Follow the praetorian to the outskirts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The humans blood will quench the hatchlings.

    by: jdstephens
         You follow the huge praetorian across the city, several siblings in tow, striding and leaping across rooftops, powerlines, and street lamps as you close the gap between you and the battle. Running along the side of a direlect three-story building, you halt and peer around the corner. A large group of humans advance down the street in formation, firing at any movement. Your fellow xenomorphs are usingn hit-and-run tactics, using their vastly superior mobility and toughness to their best advatges. They'll leap from windows and side-streets, clawing and snapping at any human they can reach, before fleeing again to take cover and and jump out again from a surprising angle.
         It isn't working very well.
In the center of the open street the humans have the advantage of range, and gun down soldier after xenomorph soldier while they continue their relentless advance. They're being worn down-as you watch, a soldier with several bullet woundslready leaps from a window and lands in the exact center of the formation as they pass under the building in wich it was hiding, killing several before being brought down. Unfortuneatly, they seam to have realized the advantage the xenos' posses in close combat, and keep their formation from bunching up too much. Behind you, you hear the massive preatorian-honour guard to the Queen herself-preparing to charge around the corner and headlong at the humans. Hastily, you emit some pheremones that have a slightly calming affect on the hulking guard, and asking it to wait for the humans to start to round the bend-where they'll be most vulnerable to an ambush-before he attacks. He grudgingly listens, and, releived, you hunker down behind a pile of rubble, waiting to pounce.
         You can smell the humans coming closer...Closer...And the first ranks begin to round the corner. The huge prateorian charges, but its so close that the marines can only get a few shots into its thickly armoured carapace before its upon them, biting, laying about with its long tail, and reaving with its claws. Into the confusion, you and several other xenos leap, tearing at the woefully unprepared marines.Surrounded, diorientated, and outnumbered by a foe in their element, the humans are massacred, with any unlucky survivors being dragged back to the nest as incubation fodder.          As the surviving soldiers and drones clear out to begin implanting eggs, battling more human incursions elsewhere in the city, or to continue adding on to the nest, you...

You have the following choices:

1. Are attacked by a Predator.

*Noteb*
2. Something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jdstephens (UN: quetzalcoatl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Arcangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695284-Aliens-vs-predator-war-for-earth/cid/1275904-The-humans-blood-will-quench-the-hatchlings