*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blair (Human form)
  2. More
  3. Which girl?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/2522615-Blair-Human-form
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1694527
The girls from Soul Eater torture you with their feet.
This choice: Blair (Human form)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Blair (Human form)

    by: Clam
You were walking down a street on your way to the store. You decide to take a path you don't normally take through some woods. After a while of walking you come across a pumpkin house. Being tired and hungry you decide to head inside. Little did you know it was the house of Blair the witch. As you head inside you look around to see if anyone is there. You see no one and decide to sit on the nearby couch. As you relax on the couch you hear the soft patter of someone walking nearby. You turn your head to look around and when you turn back you get hit in the head.
You wake up in a dark room. You take a minute to look around and realize you are in a basement of some kind. You hear a voice from the darkest corner say, "So what are you doing here cut thing." You squint to try and see how was speaking with no such luck. "I was tired and wanted to take a rest," you answer truthfully. "You shouldn't just walk into strangers houses you know," the voice replies, "So now you will have to pay the price." As she steps forward you see that you are talking to Blair the witch. She is wearing a dress, long stockings, and boots. "That prices is being my slave," she says. She starts to undo her left boot.

Does she...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Make you smell her stockings.

*Noteb*
2. Make you lick her stockings.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clam (UN: dragonclam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Animefeet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/2522615-Blair-Human-form