*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ash is hypnotized by Misty
  2. Pokemon
  3. Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691732-Fictional-Female-Hypnosis-Collective/cid/1104359-Ash-is-hypnotized-by-Misty
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1691732
Females from various shows hypnotize their rivals!
This choice: Something Else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ash is hypnotized by Misty

    by: Unknown
One day while our hero, Ash Ketchum, was training his Squirtle in Victory Road to prepair himself for the upcoming battle against the Elite Four a wild dewgong apperars!
"Wow a Dewgong! It looks powerful! I'll try to catch it."
Misty hears an unusal amount of noise coming from the direction Ash was heading to train. Worried that he might be hurt she runs over to the rucas. But when she arrives she sees Ash isn't hurt and he caught Dewgong.
"Hey looks like you got a Dewgong. I've always wanted one you know."
"Well you probably wouldn't have been able to catch it anyway."
"What is that suppost to mean Ash?"
Misty said with anger in her eyes.
"well girls just aren't as strong as boys, its a pretty commen fact."
"Thats it! Ash Ketchum, I challenge you to a 1 on 1 pokemon battle! and I'll wager you one attack!"
"What do you mean wager an attack?"
"The winner gets to use one attack on the loser!"
"I accept your challenge!"
Ash chose Tauros and Misty was going to pick Starmie but pshyduck came out. Instead of returning her pshyduck she kept him out because if she did swap him out she'd lose. Ash commands Taurose to use take down which dropped Pshyduck's health really low ,but this gave Psyduck a headache and as any loyal pokemon fan knows Pshyduck's head ache increase his pshychic power. Pshyduck then (without command) used Pshybeam and KOed Tauros. Ash just stood there with his mouth hanging wide open.
"And time for that one attack, use hypnosis!"
Instantly ash fell into an extra powerful hypnotic slumber. Misty returned pshyduck and started plotting out her reveange.

You have the following choices:

1. option 1

2. option 2

3. option 3

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
CommanderX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691732-Fictional-Female-Hypnosis-Collective/cid/1104359-Ash-is-hypnotized-by-Misty