*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691262-The-Ultimate-Foot-Fetish/cid/Y3RSBJTPM-Take-off-my-socks-and-smell-my-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1691262
This covers a variety of girls' feet
This choice: take off my socks and smell my feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Take off my socks and smell my feet

    by: Ralph75

Bailey asks, "My feet do smell bad, don't they? We've been playing hard on the basketball court"

You reply, "No, Bailey. They smell great."

Bailey says, "You are just saying that. Remove my socks and take a big whiff."

You are happy to do it. You knew you loved the smell and look of feet. What you've seen of Bailey's feet when she was swimming, they look great. You excitedly take off her socks take hold of both of her beautiful feet and hold them by your nose. You take big whiffs.

She says, "I guess you really like the smell of my feet. I was going to order you to smell them until I said 'stop' but you look like you are enjoying it too much to need an order." What does she have you do now?


You have the following choices:

1. Suck her toes

*Noteb*
2. Suck her toes

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ralph75 (UN: ralph75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knight Owl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691262-The-Ultimate-Foot-Fetish/cid/Y3RSBJTPM-Take-off-my-socks-and-smell-my-feet