*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sexy outfit.
  2. New clothes in order!
  3. your sister is out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/2031776-Sexy-outfit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1690441
One day after you get home from school you find a mysterious package with pills inside....
This choice: Sexy outfit.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Sexy outfit.

    by: rosenheimer
Your sister Samantha is a very fashionable and feminine girl, so the garment you find is some sexy outfit, meaning skinny jeans and a very sexy top, which is red.

You look into the mirror, examining your new self:
You frown, confused. As much as you can figure those were some kinds of magic gender-bender pills. So you became the straight up fem version of your natural born man self…but you feel that you look sexier as a girl!

"Holy Shit!" You curse, feeling the weight of your new breasts: Are they always this damn heavy?
Taking a step back you look around. You're damn determined to get a good look at your new female self

You glance at the door, remembering the gender-bender pills back in your room. If the red pills fem'ed you up, the blue will probably have the opposite effect, and give you back the 'umps' you need…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. try to get reverse pills

2. stay a girl for a while just for fun

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
5dollars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690441-TG-pills/cid/2031776-Sexy-outfit