*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Spider accepts but with conditions
  2. Darkness
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689410-The-Union/cid/2906885-Spider-accepts-but-with-conditions
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1689410
Spider-Man has a problem with the symbiote. If it doesn't get him, who will it get?
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Spider accepts but with conditions

    by: Roland
Peter could see a few choices either remove the suit forcefully, accept losing control or assert some will and make a deal with the suit. The third option seemed best the suit had benefits that were good and would make his job that much easier, plus it had released some of his inhibitions which he definitely enjoyed. The downside was the suit was slightly murderous but Peter felt he could curb that intent with his will and some reasoning.
His mind set Peter spoke asserting his will and speaking through the new mouth, " I have a proposition for you suit? No not suit you need a name or you can pick one, what shall I call you?"
The symbiote was slightly taken aback at the attitude, willpower and willingness to bond. Yes this host was perfect. The suit pulled away from Peter's face revealing his own face while making the fanged face its own. It twisted around to face him. The white lighting bolt eyes looking at him with interest, "If you are the spider then we are your Venom. Yes Venom is our name. What is this proposition Spider host?"
Peter was kind of weird out by the second head facing him but definitely not the strangest thing he had seen. "Here is the deal Venom. We are going to bond, as I can tell you are symbiotic in a way. You get to be apart of me and continue to live on as I assume you need a host to live. But no more killing its not what I do and I don't like it. You listen to me and I'll listen to you but we both need to agree before we do something. We can incapacitate but no killing. Also can we tone down the intimidating look I am supposed to be a good guy not a scary looking monster?"
Venom considered the proposal it was exactly what it wanted and if it had to keep from killing and listen to its host then it could live with that for sure. Venom really like this Spider and maybe it could help him in other ways. "We agree to bond and no more killing. We will listen and give advice. Plus we can definitely listen to input on how we look bonded and help in other areas of yourself as well. We will make a perfect bonded pair."
Peter nodded and said,"Alright let's get started with this bonding!" Pete was excited he could keep the symbiote and be better over all as a hero with its added strength.
Venom situated itself back over the spider's head and began to bond permanently with this wonderful perfect host. Peter shivered in pleasure as he felt the suit shrink and become skintight all over his body emphasizing every muscle of his lean body and even his above average cock. The suit sunk in deeper beginning to absorb into his body giving pleasure to the spider and enjoying the feeling of finally bonding. The symbiote connected and melded with the spider's mind connect and melding with it becoming one. Peter could feel the symbiote connecting with his mind and welcomed it while asserting his will to keep in control. Venom accept such will power enjoying the control the spider exerted over it. Venom in turn unlocked more of the spider potential finding the hidden powers he have and releasing them along with some inhibitions that denied the spider such great pleasure. Peter began to mold and harness his new friend, growing his height to 6'4" from his orginal 5'10". Instead of the heavy layers and mass of muscles he went with something akin to Jean Claude Van Damme during Bloodsport. Flexible but well built for power and speed. Venom added his own enhancements upping the spiders testosterone levels and confidence in body along with adding quite a few inches and girth to his cock to make it 12" long, hard, 8" ,soft, and as thick as a can of monster and his balls bigger like goose eggs fighting for placement in his stretched ball sack. Peter noticed the change and enjoyed how the suit hugged and massaged his improved manhood and muscles. The suit began to change the base color was now black while the highlights became red along with the lined webbing. His mask retained the white lighting bolt eyes but had no mouth of razor teeth and long tounge. His front spider became all white and formed more over his pectoral and shoulders wrapping up around his shoulders and sides. The suit showed off the bulge of his impressive new cock and Spider man reveled at the feel of his increased senses and energy.
Peter spoke his voice deeper and rumbling with power we are one we are Spider-Man, Peter Parker and Venom. Bonded now and forever. Time to go out and enjoy this new body properly!"

Where does the new and improved Spider go? To satisfy his heroic tendencies? To satisfy his increased libido and lust? Both? Or something else?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lust

*Noteb*
2. Hero

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Roland (UN: oldno.7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Max Jacob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689410-The-Union/cid/2906885-Spider-accepts-but-with-conditions