*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Genie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/910338-The-Genie
by Veroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1687266
You find a mystical genie who will let you play with her young toes.
Chapter #1

The Genie

    by: Veroom
Adapted original chapter

You sigh exasperated as you return home from school and allow the front door to close behind you. High school always drains the life out of you, especially when no girl likes you yet. Mercifully it being Friday means you get a much desired weekend's rest.

"Mom? Dad?" you call into the house, the lack of answer informing you that you have the house to yourself. Maybe later you can go to your favorite foot fetish websites, but for now you're just too tired. As you flump onto the couch however you notice something out of place... an old lamp rests in the corner of the living room.

"That's never been there..." you murmur as you approach the artifact. Picking it up, you see dust on it so you begin to rub it off. Suddenly... POOF!! A multi-color cloud appears and a figure begins to form. You are shocked, amazed, and turned on as the figure shapes into a beautiful genie!!

How old is she?

You have the following choices:

1. 13

2. 16

3. 21

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Veroom (UN: nabigou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Veroom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687266-I-Dream-of-Genies-Feet/cid/910338-The-Genie