*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683922-Squirt/cid/N874QM7NS-Leia-is-mysteriously-shrunk-at-Annies-house
by Blargh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1683922
A little adventure.
This choice: Leia is mysteriously shrunk at Annie's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Leia is mysteriously shrunk at Annie's house

    by: Markus
You wake up with a pounding headache. Despite the soft and relaxing bed, you felt sick to the stomach. You thought you might've catched something...

You sit, bolt upright. You're sitting on an expanse of sheets in a plateau that seems miles wide. Plushies the size of giants surrounds you from all sides, as you blink, you realize that you shrank!

Standing up, you look around. A mirror in your room shows your average looks, dirty unkept black hair and right now you're only wearing boxer shorts and a plain white T-shirt, the clothes you slept in.

She need to call for help getting out of here and figuring out what the heck's going on. Jen is her best bet at this.

Luckily you kept your phone next to you on the bed's cabinet, it was close enough that you were able to leap from the bed to it. Perks of being a sporty person.

Then, when you tried your best opening your phone and using it despite it's gigantic size and your tiny body...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markusfilch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blargh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683922-Squirt/cid/N874QM7NS-Leia-is-mysteriously-shrunk-at-Annies-house