*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683922-Squirt/cid/968933-Hungry
by Blargh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1683922
A little adventure.
This choice: ...Hungry...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

...Hungry...

    by: Blargh
"I'm starving, Han! Let's eat. Maybe food will change me back, eh?"

By the third bit of sausage, it is quite clear that eating will most definitely not change you back.

"I'm full now. My stomach is so tiny, I think that bit of sausage caused it to burst." You pat your swollen belly and grin weakly. Han digs in. He's hungry, you see with some version of grossed-outness, and you hope there's enough food for a week in his refridgerator. He can hardly go out to buy food; that would be streaking in a public place, if the man can't find any underwear.

But there is, you remember suddenly, and you know where to find it. Normal sized undies, waiting just for you! The kind your folks don't swipe while they're on their six-week vacation.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You tell him about your boxers.

*Noteb*
2. Nah...this is rather mesmerizing...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blargh (UN: blurghy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blargh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683922-Squirt/cid/968933-Hungry