*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Finding
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1678128-Naruto-Inflation-Suit-Adventure/cid/892521-The-Finding
Rated: E · Interactive · Adult · #1678128
After a mission Naruto finds an air tank that can turn anyone into an inflatable suit.
Chapter #1

The Finding

    by: Ëtalfni
"Man this sucks!" whined Naruto as he moped down one of Konoha's many roads.

"Every mission assigned to us is some boring babysitting job or some other useless task! I wish something interesting would happen for once!"

As if the gods themselves were looking down at Naruto that very moment; he tripped over something and landed on his head.

"Gahh!" He cried rubbing his head in pain, "Who put this stupid thing in the middle of the street?!"

Looking up from grasping his head he noticed that the object he tripped over was a small black air tank with a silver nob at the top which was large enough to hold in his hand. Crawling over to it, he picked it up and examined it more closely.

"Yeash, who left this stupid air can here." It seemed ordinary enough to him. However he noticed a small piece of white paper near the nob. "Hey there's a note on it..."

Fumbling stupidly with the device he ripped the note off without hesitation and read it out loud.

"Who so ever breathes into this air tank will deflate into a wearable skin suit that any person may put on over their own skin. Once the air tank is full of the deflated one's air anyone may either breathe his or her air from the tank and assume their body shape, height, and voice, they may wear their skin and take their appearance, or they may do both and become a complete duplicate of the victim. HAH! Yea right, what is this? A prank on me by Konohamaru?? What kind of dummy would actually fall for a dumb joke like this?!"

No sooner did he throw the note away did someone approach him from down the street. It was...

You have the following choices:

1. Sakura.

2. Hinata.

3. Tsunade.

4. Konohamaru.

5. Other.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ëtalfni has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1678128-Naruto-Inflation-Suit-Adventure/cid/892521-The-Finding