*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male human
  2. The Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677453-Dridders-Swamp/cid/1116547-Male-human
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1677453
What happens when humans tread into the realm of dridders? You decide.
This choice: Male human  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Male human

    by: Unknown
Skylar was a young boy, about the age of 16. He has brown eyes, and strange light blue hair. Although he is 16, Skylar spent most of his life as a slave for a king. The King was not evil or cruel, he was nice. It was the King's guards that gave him most of the trouble. The King never knew about it, but he was tortured daily. One day, the King called on Skylar. Skylar walked into the King's throne room and kneeled down.

"You called me sire?" he asked.

"Skylar, you have been my slave for over 13 years" started the King. "You have obeyed every order, completed each task, and did it extremely well. I think it is about time that you deserve some freedom."

"Sire?" Skylar seemed overjoyed.

"Skylar, I am setting you free. There is a family in the next village over that will accpet you. You will be sent there this afternoon."

Skylar jumped up and cheered. Some of the knights walked over and grabbed him.

"How dare you act this way in front of the King!" said the one.

"We should...!"

"Knights! Settle down!" yelled the King. "Skylar is overjoyed. I almost guarantee you that if I said you get unlimited beer for a month you would do the same."

Skylar laughed a little, and the guards backed up. Skylar walked up to the King and shook his hand. "Oh thank you sire!" he said.

"Now now, I'm not your master anymore. You are your own person now. But, if anything is needed, please contact me or the princess."

"Will do my lo...I mean, King Darwin."

Skylar stopped shaking his hand, and left the throne room. Later in the afternoon, Skylar walked outside. A carriage was waiting for him. It wasn't a royal carriage, then it would cause attention. The princess was waiting in front of the carriage. The princess was at the age of 18. She had orange hair, blue eyes, and freckles. She was wearing a long, pink dress, and a gold tiara. Skylar bowed to her before he went into the carriage, and the princess peered in.

"This is all I can do for you now" said the princess. She handed Skylar a smal sac. Skylar slightly opened it, and many gold coins appeared. "This is for you to but some proper clothing when you get to the next village" she continued. "I will miss you Skylar. You were almost a brother to me."

"I will miss you too Princess Izellia" replied Skylar.

The carriage went off, but an the princess waved. When the carriage was out of sight, Isellia stopped and sighed.

"I wish I could tell him that in order to get to the village you need to get through Dridder Swamp" thought Izellia. "Skylar would be very lucky to make it out of that swamp alive."

The carriage rode off. Skylar fell asleep in the carriage. Sudedenly, the carriage jerked and halted to a quick stop. Skylar got up, and looked out. The horse and the carriage driver were gone. Skylar slowly got out and wandered around. He was in a dense, dark, moist forest. He started to walk backwards and look around quickly.

"H-Hello...?" he said weakly.

Skylar backed up into what looked like a giant spider web. Skylar tried to get out, but it was impossible. Above him, came down a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Male Dridder

2. Female Dridder

*Noteb*
3. Giant Male Dridder

4. Giant Female Dridder

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FantasyFanX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677453-Dridders-Swamp/cid/1116547-Male-human