*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674974-Naruto-Anthrosized/cid/1634885-Try-to-communicate-with-Jumbo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1674974
The ninjas of Naruto get in touch with their wild side...
This choice: Try to communicate with Jumbo.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Try to communicate with Jumbo.

    by: kamenmaster
Sakura could only stare at herself in shock for a few seconds, not entirely sure as to what to say, but eventually that temper of her's quickly resurfaced.

"What the hell, did you do to me?"

She trumpeted angrily not quite realizing she was speaking the language of the elephants. But as she turned to glair at Jumbo her expression softens a lot as the male pink elephant is gazing at the ground looking rather ashamed of himself. Then to her surpise Jumbo answered.

"I'm sorry, I really am, I just couldn't control myself."

From what she could hear the elephant sounded around her age, in human years.

"It's just, you were so pretty, and your scent was so sweet, and I get so lonely I couldn't stop myself. I'm so sorry!"

Tears of regret pour from the boy elephants face, and Sakura's rage dissapears instantly, so after a little fumbling she is able to thread her trunk through the bars and take Jumbo's trunk in hers. Jumbo stops sobbing but tears do continue to flow.

"Okay, take it easy now would you please..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tell me what's going on here

*Noteb*
2. Tell me how to change back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kamenmaster (UN: kamenmaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674974-Naruto-Anthrosized/cid/1634885-Try-to-communicate-with-Jumbo