*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. famly histry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1670883-A-New-School-A-New-Identy-11-2/cid/891558-famly-histry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1670883
boy turns in to a girl by magic
Chapter #1

famly histry

    by: Brian R Regnier
OK.Ralf Vitroy married a witch named Bethany hill he promised her a daughter . he gave her 2 sons Beth got depressed and fat then joined her sister in laws and there daughters in baton twirling helped her sister teach her 4 daughters magic then when Dillin was 22 and Nissen was 21 the triplets wore born Ronda,Reena&Ryan at 5yrold all 3 took up baton twirling and gymnastics and chair leading Beth thought that it was best that he learned all that his sisters learned after all he only a 33 percent chance of reaching his 14th birthday as a boy and a 67percent chance that he would be a 13 year old girl OK so you know the odds are stacked against you . and unknown to you your dad love you so much that he bought 200acers of land jest out side of a little town in Florida so when you change you can have a new start the only your best friend Steven Blake knows your secret you known him all your life his mom delivered you and your sisters .
and now the story

You have the following choices:

1. continue

*Noteb*
2. somthing else

*Noteb*
3. somthing else

*Noteb*
4. somthing eise

*Noteb*
5. somthing else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brian R Regnier (UN: bri67 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brian R Regnier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1670883-A-New-School-A-New-Identy-11-2/cid/891558-famly-histry