*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669809-Exper-Academy/cid/877718-All-students-must-be-naked
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1669809
A school of Experiments that can do anything and everything
This choice: All students must be naked  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

All students must be naked

    by: cryston
You find yourself questioning the idea of being naked. You turn around on the spot to find that the door you came in through was gone. You stand there pondering what you should do at this point and eventually come to terms with the idea that if it's already going on the only person who is going to be embarrassed is you. you take off your clothes and hold them in your hands in front of your groin. You think that this is the best way to deal with your nakedness.

As you approach the door that should reach the academy, a chute comes out of the wall with a light up sign, 'clothes deposit'. sacrificing the last of your ability to cover yourself you open the door and are confronted, or possibly the better word is welcomed by an entire campus of naked women, there were men there too but they hardly caught your attention.

A girl comes up from behind you and grabs your arm, "your new here aren't you. I'm sarah. You freaked out about the naked rule?"

You turn around trying to get your arm back and see your attacker. and almost rip your arm off in the motion. Man her grip is tight. but upon seeing her body you forget your pain. you start at the bottom and move slowly up as you see her accentuated hips and come to her C-cup breasts. You know that you should keep looking up to see her face but just sort of stand there staring.

Sarah pulls your arm again and you turn around in the other direction, "Now that my breasts have entertained you. would you look at my face please?"

You look at her face and are just as dumbfounded as by her face as the rest of her body.

Sarah snaps her fingers, "Are you going to say something?"

You finally snap out of it and respond, "So why are you talking to me?"

Sarah Responds,
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cryston (UN: cryston3045 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cryston has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669809-Exper-Academy/cid/877718-All-students-must-be-naked