*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's ALIVE!
  2. Something else...
  3. Dee inspects the goop..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/1297042-Its-ALIVE
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1669545
People are getting bigger, and it's catching!
This choice: The slime starts to move....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

It's ALIVE!

    by: rainman
As Dee panics about what to do. She was surprised that the goop that was once Liz started to move. It was very slowly , shifting side to side. She knelt before it to see if it could see her or not.

"Liz? Is that you?" said Dee asking the goop, slime or whatever it is. But it didn't answer, It just shifted like it did before. Puzzled Dee began to ponder a bit.

"Well at least I know now that the virus didn't kill Liz but....." as Dee looked at the goop/slime. "But I'm still wondering what it did to Liz. Did it regress her or is she still the same person I once knew." Dee began to looked at it more as it continued shifting side to side slowly.

But Dee nearly forgot about the incoming footsteps as they grew slowly louder. Dee looked around the hallway trying to figure it out where it was coming from then looked at the slime.

"I guess I have to hide you or something like that. I kinda doubt you could infect anyone else." she said as Dee came closer to it.

You have the following choices:

1. The slime lunged at her...

2. As Dee touched it...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rainman (UN: rainman844 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/1297042-Its-ALIVE