*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dee can't watch anymore
  2. Hide!
  3. Prisoners
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/1182358-Dee-cant-watch-anymore
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1669545
People are getting bigger, and it's catching!
This choice: Dee can't watch any more, she decides to confront the girls...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Dee can't watch anymore

    by: Jackal
Dee pushed the door to the cupboard open and squeezed herself out. This has to stop, she thought to herself. Her sudden movement caused the big-breasted girl to turn around. Dee froze, her face displayed an emotion of fear.

"Well, looks like we've got a new one." She said, smiling wickedly.

The other three girls turned their attention from Laurie and Kelly to Dee.

"What do you think Natalie, Her first?" Carrie, the pregnant one, asked.

"Why not. Then that means we won't have to share." Natalie sneered, her wicked grin growing evermore wider.
Dee felt like her heart had just jumped int oher throat. The three infected ladies surrounded Dee, their wicked smilies sending chills down Dee's spine. Glancing at Kelly, Dee managed to see the girls face grow with sorrow as Dee sealed her fate by exposing herself. But the sight of the girl was soon blocked out by the sudden mound of flesh in front of her face.

"Come on. Drink." Natalie whispered, her voice quivering with excitement.

You have the following choices:

1. Dee Gives in

*Noteb*
2. Dee tries to find an exit

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jackal (UN: avsp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/1182358-Dee-cant-watch-anymore