*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667310-Wealth-and-Plush/cid/1703862-Maniac-move-to-the-Mansion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1667310
A feeder/feedee's harem dream come true
This choice: At the mansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Maniac move to the Mansion

    by: wowee
Your mind was still reeling as you were half dragged into the back of Mimi’s car, and before you could even get your belt buckled she had already hit the gas. She expertly steered the wheel with precision but her speed was what really worried you.

“What the fuck! Pick a lane!” cried the short stack chef from the front seat, her two pigtails sliding this way and that with every frantic turn of the wheel. Effortlessly and obviously good with her nimble hands, she retrieved her cellphone and began calling…someone.

“Yeah, Suzu? Yeah, found him. –Hey nice blinker jerkass!” she again shouted momentarily along with another swerve. “No, he’s here. Yeah, the others can come back, we finally got the right address. Yeah, total dump….Him?” At this moment this Mimi persons eyes seemed to lock on your own, her first acknowledgment of your existence in a while, you weren’t sure but there might have been a slight smile gracing her lips…”Oh, well- thin as a rail for one thing…Mmmph well yeah kind of…Oh, you’ll see him in in a few minutes anyway. What do you mean? I am always a safe driver! K’ bye.” And with that she promptly snapped her cellphone shut. “Now…as for you- Shit! Hang on!” A long honk on the horn from not only the car you were presently held captive in, but from what sounded like a number of cars from outside. “Well, I guess things will be easier to explain it at the mansion.”
You were glad you didn’t have more to think of; in fact you’d do anything to make sure this crazy chef stayed focused on the road. You close your eyes and pray for what feels like forever until the car (more like roller coaster) finally stopped.

“Hey ya' big baby! We’re here!” says the chef, along with the sound her door promptly opening and shutting. You open your eyes and breathe a sigh of relief, only to take huge gasp of air! This place was huge! “Come on come on! There’ll be plenty of time to look around later. You do own the place now…Get your ass in gear!”

You climb out of the car, and remember you were being bossed around by a woman who only came up to about your stomach. Still though you can barely get a question out before she’s half dragging you once more, only this time to the mansion’s front doors.

You have to stifle a laugh as she cutely, had to reach a bit to grab the large heavy doorknockers. She gave a short grunt, before the wooden doors slowly opened and you enter the amazing grand entrance.

A large staircase and magnificent chandelier are all you have time to process before you’re pulled out of the large room and into the next, what was obviously the dining room.

“This way. Look later. Eat now.” was the entirety of the chef conversation with you as she pulls out a chair from the head of a very large and grandiose dining room table.

With a shrug, and quite happy to sit and catch your breath, you take a seat in the rather plush dining chair. “Uh..thanks. Thank you. Uh..Mimi?” You finally say still a bit in shock.

Mimi seemed satisfied to have you here, the features on her face softened a bit, and there was less of a hurry about her. “Okay, well. I said you get lunch and mister you’re going to get it.” She said suddenly turning herself around on the spot and walking away from the table.

“But wait!” you shout, still dazed and dumfounded though not daring to get up from your chair. “What about my Uncle? Who were you talking to in the car? Why, am I even here?”

“I’ll explain it all over lunch.” She said sounding quite self-assured as she disappeared behind a door into what must have been the kitchen.

Moments later as a delicious spread of food is carted out on numerous silver platters...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wowee (UN: director714 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667310-Wealth-and-Plush/cid/1703862-Maniac-move-to-the-Mansion