*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665483-A-New-Unbirthing-School/cid/881324-The-New-School-Security-Guard
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1665483
There are already a few unbirthing schools. Why not add another?
This choice: The New School Security Guard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The New School Security Guard

    by: Shidoy's Originals
You're Amy Thompson, the new school security guard, the previous security guard got digested after losing a bet with a vorer. As the new security guard, it's your job to make sure everyone was safe and followed the rules. Sometimes students, and even teachers, would start fighting on the halls or classrooms, it was your job to break up the fight by separating those who where fighting; you usually did this by placing them inside a different place in your body: if there were two people fighting, you would put one on your womb and the other in your stomach, or one inside each breast; if there was a third person fighting, you would shove him/her up your ass. As the security guard, your job is to ensure the student's (and teacher's) safety, so you weren't allow to digest the students (or teachers) or turn them into breast milk, but, if you felt it was better for safety, you could keep them inside of you for as long as you wanted.

It was your first day in the job, you were patrolling the school grounds when you notice that...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...some of the students were fighting.

*Noteb*
2. ...it was lunch time.

3. ...you felt some kicks inside your pregnant belly.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shidoy's Originals (UN: shidoy3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shidoy's Originals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665483-A-New-Unbirthing-School/cid/881324-The-New-School-Security-Guard