*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665483-A-New-Unbirthing-School/cid/878136-You-get-a-call-from-your-girlfriend-to-meet-wit
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1665483
There are already a few unbirthing schools. Why not add another?
This choice: You get a call from your girlfriend to meet with you at the your new dorm room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You get a call from your girlfriend to meet wit...

    by: Shidoy's Originals
As your walking around the school you're wondering where your girlfriend is. See, your girlfriend (who's one year older than you) has been on this school for a year, and since she had to move far away to go to this school, you feel that you didn't got to see her that often, last time you say her was at the beginning of last summer before she had to go to see another friend before classes started. Of course you two didn't waste time on your short time together, you got to have sex with her before she left, something you missed a lot about being with her. I was shortly after she left that you were convince that you wanted to come to her new school so you two could be together. After sometime searching, your cell phone finally started ringing; it was her. "Hey there sugarbear. ... Yeah, I just got here. ... Where are you? ... Uh, you want to meet at my new dorm room? ... Sure, the room number is 325. ... OK, see you there. ... Oh, you have a surprise waiting for me. ... Oh, a big surprise! ... Alright see you soon." you hang up the phone and headed to your new dorm room, but that's when you realized that you forgot to tell your girlfriend that you had a roommate, and a female one at that. "Oh well, no problem, I'll tell her later, if she hasn't meet her yet." you tell yourself. You make your way to your new dorm room, when you finally find your room, you knock once and open the door. Inside you see...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shidoy's Originals (UN: shidoy3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shidoy's Originals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665483-A-New-Unbirthing-School/cid/878136-You-get-a-call-from-your-girlfriend-to-meet-wit