*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665483-A-New-Unbirthing-School/cid/1015351-The-New-School-Janitor
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1665483
There are already a few unbirthing schools. Why not add another?
This choice: The New School Janitor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The New School Janitor

    by: Shidoy's Originals
Now, as the schools janitor, your job is to clean up the halls, classrooms, bathrooms and dorm rooms of the school. Other than the usual thrown away garbage and occasional spill in the cafeteria, there were two other thing you had to take care of than janitors from an ordinary school wouldn't have to deal with on daily bases, the... ah... sloppy messes. Do to the high sexual activities in this school, the students and teachers would usually leave their "love juices" everywhere after finishing their "unique activities", and as the janitor, it was your job to clean the mess. The other thing you had to do was clean up after the "blobs". The "blobs" were the students and teachers that have gotten so immensely fat from all the eating (vore) they do that they're no longer able to move. And since they're unable to clean themselves, you had to do it for them, bathing their massive bodies and properly dispose of their... ah... waist.

The school principle was a blob herself, the biggest and fattest in school, but she (and some of the richer student blobs) had her own personal servant to feed and clean her so you barely had to see her. But un occasion when her servants were away she called you to clean her up, and when she did she always ask (well, orders is more like it) you to clean her ass, even when it didn't need cleaning, she just loves it when you clean her ass, especially from the inside (anal vore)!


Well, only one more thing to choose before we can officially begin the story:

Are you a MAN or a WOMAN?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You're a male janitor.

2. You're a female janitor.

3. You weren't a janitor. You're the principle's personal servant.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shidoy's Originals (UN: shidoy3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shidoy's Originals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665483-A-New-Unbirthing-School/cid/1015351-The-New-School-Janitor