*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Say no at the risk of being stomped
  2. Get to work
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662611-Digimon-foot-slave/cid/1194436-Say-no-at-the-risk-of-being-stomped
by Bobbeh
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1662611
Your trustworthy hawkmon turns againt you when you wake up the size of an ant!
This choice: Say no at the risk of being stomped  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Say no at the risk of being stomped

    by: MacroFurryFan
"No."

"...what?" Hawkmon blinks, surprised you were refusing to listen to him despite the clear size advantage he now has over you.

"I said no. I'm a human being, not your pet or slave," you say, clenching your fists tight. "Go ahead and 'punish' me as you see fit, but I'm not going to do what you tell me to."

Fury rose up in Hawkmon. He'd spent his entire time here doing what you told him to do. Now, he finally has control over you, and you aren't even going to listen to him! It's just ridiculous! "...aw, you're no fun," Hawkmon frowns, drooping down in sadness. "I'd never intentionally hurt you...I just wanted to be the bigger bird for once. You're always telling me what to do, and I just wanted to see what it feels like..."

You can't help but feel sorry for the bird, so you give his talon a light hug. "I only tell you what to do because I'm looking out for you. Staying up late will make you sleep in, and you'll be tired tomorrow."

Hawkmon thinks for a moment, then smiles weakly. "I...guess that makes sense. So...now what?"

You have the following choices:

1. You rub Hawkmon's talons anyways.

*Noteb*
2. You suggest that you should both go to bed.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MacroFurryFan (UN: macrofurryfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobbeh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662611-Digimon-foot-slave/cid/1194436-Say-no-at-the-risk-of-being-stomped