*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Megan
  2. Get a Ride from a Friend
  3. Tired After Practice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661290-Marching-Band-Girls-Feet/cid/907559-Megan
by SB
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1661290
You're in Marching Band and you get caught perving.
This choice: Megan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Megan

    by: Unknown
You hop into Megan's car, happy to be off your feet. "Man it was a scorcher today," you say to her with a grin. She starts slowing driving away, going past the field where a few people, mainly colorguard, continue to practice.

"Yeah, stupid wannabe cheerleaders and their non-wool uniforms," she says as you drive past them, her slowing down to mock glare. You on the other hand just stare, enjoying the athletic girls jumping, tumbling, and bouncing around. "Hey, so... I was wondering... if uh, you're not doing anything tonight... do you want to maybe... I dunno... get dinner?... together... you know, alone...?"

You take a minute to look over at Megan, not wanting to tear your gaze away from the sexy girls on the field. Your brain slowly processes what she said, noticing the incredibly red tint her face has taken. Unfortunately, your blood was still focused in the wrong part of your body, and you can't help but snicker, "Really? Are you serious Megan? i mean, you're a great friend, I do really like you, but just as a friend." She looks a tad crestfallen, mumbles that she understands, and starts driving away again. Again, you look back out the window at the dancing girls, and unfortunately out of distraction, you mutter out loud instead of in your head, "and besides, look at how hot the other girls are..."

The brakes of the car slam on, shaking you completely out of your daydream. Megan is staring ahead, eyes narrowed. You start to open your mouth to talk, but she cuts you off, "Really? Is that all that matters to you? How hot the girl is? You don't even TALK to any of them. You'd still make me wait on the sidelines while you fantasize about girls you are too intimidated to talk to?" You stare dumbly for a moment, realizing how big of an idiot you sound like, then try to apologize. In response, she floors the gas pedal, and tears out of the parking lot with you holding on for dear life.

She drives for at least 15 minutes, not saying a word the whole time. You however, are begging her to stop, to let you out, anything. Her only response is to slap her hand onto the child safety locks, trapping you in. Finally she comes to a stop on a tiny dirt road out in the middle of nowhere. She looks down at the floorboards "So all it matters is how hot the girl is, huh?" You try to respond that it was a stupid thing to say, that you didn't mean it. She really is a good friend, you don't want to lose that from one boneheaded comment. But finally she snaps her head to glare at you. "Fine, you want hot? I'll giive you hot!" With that, she
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661290-Marching-Band-Girls-Feet/cid/907559-Megan