*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661290-Marching-Band-Girls-Feet/cid/3190691-Jumps-on-top-of-you-kissing-you-but-you
by SB
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1661290
You're in Marching Band and you get caught perving.
This choice: Jumps on top of you, kissing you... but you'll still pay later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jumps on top of you, kissing you... but you'...

    by: Ringus
She pushes you out of the car, onto the ground. This took you by surprise, but what happened next rocked you world. "Get ready, sweetheart. I'm about to show you hot." Then, she jumps on top of you, her hair landing in your face. "Megan, what are you-" "Just shut the fuck up and enjoy what's coming next," she interrupted. With that, she pulls your head in suddenly and starts forcefully making out with you. She doesn't even ask for access with her tongue, she just goes to town. You enjoy this greatly, becoming bricked up in seconds. She feels this and smiles deviously. "Oooh someone is a little excited, huh?" She teases. But you don't hear her, your eyes are closed and your body is filled with overpowering feelings of ecstasy. "Oh my god this feels so good... Please... I love this so much..." You moan, overtaken by feelings of lust. "Looks like i did convince you, huh? You're mine now, sweetie. But you're still gonna have to pay for that comment you made. I haven't changed my socks for months. They are swimming jn sweat right now. You're punishment is to drink all the sweat from my shoes, lick all the sweat off my feet, and smell my feet until you completely pass out." You hear this and get antsy, but excited. You're girlfriend is gonna force you to do all that? "Okay, i will then." "Good boy, lets get started then. What do you want to start with?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Drinking the sweat"

*Noteb*
2. Licking your feet

*Noteb*
3. Smelling them until i pass out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ringus (UN: ringomccheesy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661290-Marching-Band-Girls-Feet/cid/3190691-Jumps-on-top-of-you-kissing-you-but-you