*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661290-Marching-Band-Girls-Feet/cid/1465951-Turns-you-into-the-sweaty-sole-of-her-foot-
by SB
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1661290
You're in Marching Band and you get caught perving.
This choice: Turns you into the sweaty sole of her foot "Does that feel hot enough for you?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Turns you into the sweaty sole of her foot "...

    by: Unknown
Megan pushed you out of her car and onto the road, slightly disorienting you. She slid over into the passenger seat of her car, and rested her boots on your chest: "You want hot? Your about to experience the hottest thing in the world: The bottoms of my feet! First I need to get these off though." With that she pulls off her boots one at a time to reveal her damp, wool socks. You tried to get her off of you, but Megan just turned one of her boots upside down and over your nose, which forced you back into delirium: "Oh no, you're not getting away that easily. If you think the smell of my feet is powerful, just wait until you feel them. But now I gotta get these off." Megan then peeled off her moist wool socks to reveal her large bare feet.You noticed Megan seemed to be struggling as she pulled off her boots, meaning that they were too small for her big feet. This, combined with her wool socks and the intense heat outside was the only explanation for how horrid her huge feet were. Megan then began waving her bare feet over your chest, and you were horrified to see how sweaty they were. The entire bottoms of her feet were glistening in the sunlight, and you could even see streaks of sweat running down her soles. You could hear the squishing and squelching sounds as she flexed her feet and scrunched her toes, but worst of all, your vision was blurred from the heat distortion emitting from her feet, which soon began to make your eyes water. You tried to plead to Megan one last time: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, just please, please don't wipe your feet on my face." Megan looked down at you and started laughing: "I was never going to rub my feet on your face." You looked at her with relief until she crossed her legs and propped her feet on your stomach: "No, what I'm going to do is so much worse. I'm going to turn you into the sole of my foot! But in order to do that, I need you completely flattened underneath my feet." You were horrified and confused at what she had just told you. How could she turn you into her foot sole? How could she flatten you? She then raised one foot right in front of your face: "If you thought my feet were large now, wait'll you see this!" And with that, terror truly began to sink in as you saw what happened next. The foot that was hanging in front of you started to grow larger! You also felt the pressure from the one still on your chest increasing two. She then stood up on top of you and laughed and laughed as her feet continued to inflate, and you started to become thinner and thinner. "If you can still hear me from down there, you may have noticed that my body isn't growing with my feet. I like this better, because I get a closer look at the bodies I turn into pancakes, unless they stick to my sole like gum." Your head would have been about the size of her little toe right now, it it weren't for the fact that it was completely flat. She stepped off of you and looked at her handiwork: "Alright, you're nice and flat now" said Megan impressed with herself: "But you need to actually be stuck to one of my soles. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stomp you with my giant clown feet some more!" With that, Megan began to alternate between stomping on you and walking back and forth over your thin body. After some rapid stamping, Megan tried to walk and was pleased to see you were glued to the bottom of her sole. She laughed at your tiny flattened form stuck fast to her foot from the sticky sweat and constant pressure of her massive feet walking and jumping on you. "Now, finally, you can go into my sole. All I have to do is shrink my feet back down and get my feet really sweaty so you can melt and get sucked in through my open pores! It's a shame though. I do love having my feet so inflated like this, but we'll both get to have fun the next time I do this!" With that, you noticed her feet began shrinking back down to their "normal" size, and you also realized you were shrinking with them! "If I had the time I would stand here on the road and just sweat you in with my inflated clown feet, but I have a lot of stuff to do, so I'll just let my wool socks and boots do the work. Well, I'll see you in awhile, and hopefully you'll be my foot sole by then. Isn't this sooo hot?" Megan laughed and pulled her damp wool sock over your shrunken, flattened body, and then put her boot back on. Instantly the heat increased and sweat came gushing out of her foot. You felt yourself peeling off of her sole, but then realized you felt like you were swimming. Suddenly, you felt yourself being pulled back to her sole, and felt yourself once again stuck to her sole, however, you felt like you couldn't move. Hours later Megan took off her boots and socks, and she turned the foot you were stuck to up to her smiling face: "Hahaha, yes! It worked perfectly! Here why don't you take a look at yourself." Megan pointed the foot you were stuck to towards a mirror, and to your horror, you saw: nothing. That whole time you thought you were stuck to the sole of her foot, you were wrong: you were the sole of her foot. Megan scrunched her sole, and you felt your body move with her undulating foot flesh. "Well now that you are the bottom of my foot, we should go do something hot. I know, how about we..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go make my feet really sweaty!

*Noteb*
2. Go make my feet really filthy!

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661290-Marching-Band-Girls-Feet/cid/1465951-Turns-you-into-the-sweaty-sole-of-her-foot-