*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661290-Marching-Band-Girls-Feet/cid/1493332-Something-else
by SB
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1661290
You're in Marching Band and you get caught perving.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Something else

    by: lilipoot
"You know," Megan said as she wiggled her sweaty toes, making you dizzy, "I should show you what a little confidence and attention can get you. I'll make you a bet. I bet you that by the end of tomorrow, I can get whichever tramp was your latest crush on eating out of the palm of my hand and doing whatever I want. I might even be able to get you a kiss from her!" She laughs at the thought, scrunching her feet a few times causing more sweat to cascade down you face. "If I can, you give me permission to do whatEVER I want with you. If I can't, I'll let you make one, and ONLY one request from me. Otherwise I'll just leave you down there for a long time. What do you say? Don't worry, I can hear you when I'm bothering to listen."

Your head was spinning, and not just from the overpowering odor you were putting out. She already had you completely in her power, didn't she? Maybe whatever she did to you had some kind of limit unless you were 'willing'. You didn't even want to think of what could possibly be worse than this, but on the other hand you would do ANYTHING to get away from her feet, especially before the next parade in this sweltering summer. You also couldn't help thinking the mental image of your cute friend getting another girl wrapped around her finger was pretty darn hot. Balancing all these thoughts out, you come to a realization and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. accept the bet. You'll risk anything for freedom

2. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lilipoot (UN: lilipoot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661290-Marching-Band-Girls-Feet/cid/1493332-Something-else