*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someones wakes up in the tub
  2. Wake up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1657439-What-the-Hell-Happened-GoodPoints/cid/892603-Someones--wakes-up-in-the-tub
by Wendy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Drama · #1657439
After a party Our hero wakes up a woman. Now she has to try to figure out what happened
This choice: Someones wakes up in the tub  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Someones wakes up in the tub

    by: rosenheimer
I hear a strange noise behind me. It is a guy breathing heavily. He is laying in the tub, seems to fallen asleep there.

I didn't know him, but he certainly was drunk on the party the same way I did, but he certainly did not end up as a girl, like I did, unfortunately.

He woke up and saw me. He seems still drunken to me and he needed to puke as well. I stepped beside to leave him a free way to the loo…

He puked and then was clear again and saw me:

"Hi there beauty!" he said, mistaken me for a girl, which I could understand, because even wearing still my old male clothing with that prominent rack and girly figure and not having any facial hair, I looked like a girl…

"Hi there." I replied, not telling him at this point that I am not the girl, he thinks I am.

But he asked me for my name and I could not tell him my real name or should I?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wendy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1657439-What-the-Hell-Happened-GoodPoints/cid/892603-Someones--wakes-up-in-the-tub