*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Natsuru loves himself?
  2. Natsuru Senou
  3. The lovely couple
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1654728-Kampfer-couples/cid/1061058-Natsuru-loves-himself
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1654728
Make up your own couples with characters from the TV show kampfer in japan.
This choice: Kampfer Natsuru  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Natsuru loves himself?

    by: DJ Jaxx
One day Natsuru had came across a strange, magical mirror while in town. It was left outside in an alley, and had caught his eye as he walked around.

Something drew him to the mirror and he walked to it, only to see his Kampfer form in the mirror.

"Wha? But I'm normal right now..." He said to himself. He touched the mirror and a moment later his female form popped out.

"Huh?" Both Natsurus said.

"You're the female me!" Natsuru cried out.

"Yeah I am...I thought I was inside of you though but I guess not now." She told him, " I never noticed how cute I was..."

The boy Natsuru...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DJ Jaxx (UN: gawayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSoullessOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1654728-Kampfer-couples/cid/1061058-Natsuru-loves-himself