*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1648276-Giggletown/cid/1422489-Well-he-didnt-say-we-COULDNT-do-this
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1648276
These girls are super ticklish, it's your "mission" to see how much
This choice: Sarah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Well, he didn't say we COULDN'T do this...

    by: jdstephens
         Grinning evily at that thought of watching Sarah squirming helplessly beneath your probing fingers, you summon your concentration and...Reconfigure yourself. Every one of the trillions of atoms composing your body suddenly lose cohesion, the component gases rapidly wafting away in the breeze. Across town, in an overgrown copse behind Sarah's house, the air wooshes in on itself and compacts, the very molecules roughly reforming into an almost exact likeness of you, though it would take an electron microscope to determine the differences.

         You grab hold of a tree, steadying yourself as your brain and memories reform. That always left you a little nauseous, which, since you're technically inhabiting a new body that happens to be striking similiar to the last one instead of teleporting the original or something crazy like that, might mke sense. Still, it passes quickly, and you make ready to put your other skills accompaning life as a tickle-fiend to use. Looking through a break in the foliage, you can make out Sarah lying on a couch in her living room, reading a book. From a hundred feet away with the sun partially slanting into your eyes, you casually read the small-print footnote at the bottom of the page. You blink, viewing the house in infra-red, then blink again, seeing it in ultra-violet, then in x-ray. Satisfied that the teen-age girl is alone in the building, you dart across the field to the wall facing the back-yard. Not deterred by the surface, barely solid as it is despite appearences, you go through without any noticeable effect, save a slight ripple in the wall behind you. Still wearing the appearence of a handsome, athletic teenage male, you calmy walk up behind the red-head and clamp a hand around her mouth.
Screaming always got on your nerves.

         Vaulting up behind her on the couch, you easily prevent her from turning her head around with your one arm while pinning her arms togethor with your legs. You could easily and painlessly incapacitate her with a tweak to any of a dozen pressure points in arms reach, but you have to admit you soemwhat enjoy the feel of her, soft, beautifully curved body shaking under you as she fought your super-natural strength. You notice she's wearing some casual clothing, as it's not a school day; a sleevless top that shows off a few inches of tanned skin along her belly and that hugged her smooth contours tightly, a pair of low-slung jean short-shorts, and no socks or shoes.

         Seeing all the exposed skin makes you want to shift around and start tickling her on the spot, while the more sensible portion of your rational tells you to save enjoyment for later and move to a more secluded location. After carefully deliberating-with reflexes and a mind like yours, time isn't your enemy, you actually only materialized in the glade 6.83 seconds ago-you decide to
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jdstephens (UN: quetzalcoatl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SecondOdd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1648276-Giggletown/cid/1422489-Well-he-didnt-say-we-COULDNT-do-this