*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Conjures food.
  2. The Spellman Sixteen
  3. Sabrina
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645669-Sabrina-The-Teenage-Witch-Weight-Gain/cid/1174764-Conjures-food
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1645669
Sabrina gains weight along with characters from show that was on during the 90's
This choice: ...do something else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Conjures food.

    by: fff
"Hey, you know what?" said Sabrina to herself. "If I want to lose weight, all I have to do is use my magic! That being said, all I have to do when I'm hungry is the same thing. In fact..." With that, Sabrina conjured up a large chocolate cake for herself. It was the size of a wedding cake, and the place where the figurines would go on top was replaced with two Twix bars. She ate the entire cake in five minutes flat. When she finished, she knew that she was bigger. Only a small bit, and it was barely noticeable. Her butt was a little bit bigger in her panties, her breasts were starting to strain her bra slightly, and her belly was ever so slightly bigger.

"Perfect as always!" said Sabrina, licking her fingers. "I'm still hungry, though. It wouldn't hurt too much if I conjured up just one more cake like that!" So she conjured another. She ate it and was still hungry, so she conjured up another. And then another. And then another. She had already downed five cakes, and it was now starting to become quite obvious. She kept eating and didn't care because of a slight problem with conjured chocolate.

Wizards and witches have near unlimited powers, but there are a few glitches in the magical system. Conjured chocolate was one of these glitches. The chocolate that wizards and witches could conjure would look and taste just like regular chocolate items, but they were quite addicting and more fattening. A witch could become addicted after just one bite of a conjured chocolate bar or cake. And Sabrina was officially hooked.

Sabrina had downed nine cakes so far and was working on her tenth when problems started to occur for her. The first thing that happened was that her stomach started sticking out of the bottom of her shirt. She didn't notice this until her whole naval was sticking out. She tried fixing it, but it didn't go well. She would fix it temporarily and then just come back out. The next thing that happened was that her panties started to ride right up her butt. She would fix it, but just as her stomach did with her shirt, her panties just kept on going back in. She eventually gave up on that. The last problem that she noticed was that her bra was starting to become insanely tight. She hadn't bought any new bras since her weight gain, as she had been in denial up into this moment. It was starting to cut into the fat on her back, and the fat collecting in her breasts were starting to seep over the edges of the bra.

Sabrina had finished the tenth cake and had taken three bites of the eleventh cake when she heard a rip. She looked behind her and down, and saw that the rip had been caused by her panties. Her butt had expanded to past the limit of them, and a tear had started to rip through the bottom part that would have normally been covering the bottom of her butt. "Uh oh... That's not good!" She said through another bite of cake. "I should probably get some new panties on, but I really don't want this cake to go to waste. Well, I'll put on some new panties when I'm done!" With that, she continued eating. After she was half way done with the eleventh cake, her panties completely ripped off, revealing her large rear end. "Oh, crap! I really should put on some more panties now. But..." she looked over at the cake, longingly. "This cake really doesn't need to just sit out here. So she finished the cake.

After she had taken the last bite of the eleventh cake, her bra popped off. She was now completely naked and totally fat. Her butt was the size of two small pillows, her boobs were both the size of two basket balls, and her belly was as big as a small yoga ball. She looked down and saw all of this new fat, and decided that she needed to put some clothes on. "But I'm still so hungry!" she said to herself. "Maybe I should conjure up just one more before putting on some more underwear..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get underwear.

2. More cake!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fff (UN: ruckaruckaroo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadow writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645669-Sabrina-The-Teenage-Witch-Weight-Gain/cid/1174764-Conjures-food