*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Her ass started to shrink
  2. Growth Ray
  3. Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642473-Kim-kardashian-BE-GTS/cid/2165589-Her-ass-started-to-shrink
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1642473
Kim kardashian breast expansion, butt expansion, and giantess story
This choice: Her ass started to shrink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Her ass started to shrink

    by: Unknown
Kim was walking with her beautiful dog, but sudden, change occurred on her glamorous famous bum, Kim felt kind funny, she thought it was her imagination getting more beautiful, but she was wrong, Her walk sudden stopped and Kim turned her head around and saw her famous ass to shrink "Kim bit moaned about shrinking ass". Kim panicked what's going on my famous big jiggle ass is shrinking, Kim looked on the neighborhood. She stood still and was in shock. As she watched her enormous butt was shrinking so fast "Kim couldn't resist touching here enormous ass once more before she completely lost it"

Her neighbor was surely surprised what he could do with the Growth ray could do so he couldn't resist to make more mocking famous Kardashian Kim,so he insisted to do something else, since he tested the shrink option there was one more the. Growth option would make Kim famous big ass even thicker and wider and would increase more inches in the size.

But Rodney loved Kim big giggly but he was drooling about fantasy Kim around ,him doing sexy walking and posing so he forgot about the Growth Ray Gun he dropped it.Kim noticed her neighbor staring at her big famous but which was in middle of shrinking process it was not so famous now"Kim felt embarrassed she isn't popular now she thought"Kim noticed something fell form her neighbor garden on the street,Kim walked toward it and what she saw "it was like some toy gun but she didn't know it was the Growth Ray Gun she take it with her to her home"Kim entering her big mansion she pulled out the Toy Gun she found on the street.I wonder why did he have kind of this toy with him "Rodney what were you planning to do with this scare me maybe she giggled.

Kim was still be sad to lose her big butt she loved so much but the Growth Ray Gun her neighbor Rodney dropped,Kim had advantage now in here hands.She was bit thinking and saw couple options on the gun ,what she found was option to stop the shrinking process her ass was like small ball in her tight Yoga Pants and the white v cup shirt peeking out her famous cleavage.
Kim wonders what this could do to me hopefully I can retrieve the but I had before it shirked suddenly"Kim face went bit red she didn't mind it she was felling bit horny but she wanted to grab the ass she had once"She picked up the Growth Ray and found an option on it,huh what is this.An growth effect "she made big sexy evil smile on her face"Oh Rodney I have big surprise for you.

You have the following choices:

1. Make her ass even smaller

*Noteb*
2. Use reverse effect increasing its ass thickness

3. Make Kim butt bigger with the Growth Ray

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Morphinteractive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642473-Kim-kardashian-BE-GTS/cid/2165589-Her-ass-started-to-shrink