*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/838920-Mikes-Foot-Life-pt-2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Mike's Foot Life pt. 2

    by: TrampleFantasy
Although Mike was unable to use his hand properly for most of the afternoon he could not take his mind away from thinking about Miss French standing on his hand and just knew he would try his luck again on Monday. During the afternoon he saw Miss French a couple of times near the staff room and still couldn?t quite believe that he had managed to be stood on by, at least one of those beautiful feet.
Mike spent the entire weekend trying to relive in his mind the feeling he experienced. On Saturday he went to the town centre as usual, to meet his friends except that this time he realized that he was starting to look at and notice female feet ! There were all sorts, shapes, sizes and of course different styles of footwear. This was the mid-seventies, so there was flat and heeled sandals, flip-flops, high heels, trainers and a fair amount of platforms. After a while looking he decided that his real favorite was sandals because he could always see the feet, but thought they looked better without tights or stockings. Hi ultimate favorite was, of course Miss French?s feet with her ?Jesus boots?. After a while he started to notice the different sounds made by the footwear on the pavements from the almost silent sounds of the flat sandals to the tap tap of the high heels. He noticed that some ladies made quite a bit of noise with their feet whilst others seemed to glide along with hardly a sound. He was so engrossed in looking and listening that he only realized that the day was over and he had not met any of his friends when there were fewer people around, so he returned home for tea.
Sunday was spent hanging around the house till the evening when he settled down to do his coursework, but he spent most of the time thinking about Miss French and her feet so his work did not get finished.
Monday morning came and it was raining. At lunchtime the grass was still very wet so he could not lie on it without it looking odd so he wandered about the field trying to walk past Miss French as much as possible to look at those feet, which in spite of the wet grass were still clad in those sandals although the bottoms of the straps had turned a bit darker with the wetness. As he wondered if her feet were wet, suddenly the heavens opened and a very heavy shower came down, everyone ran to the school building about 100yds away. Mike jumped over the hedge to take a short cut running about 5 steps behind Miss French, wishing he could be the grass. Miss French headed towards the canteen with Mike not far behind. Once inside the canteen he looked at Miss French?s feet ? the sandals and feet were soaking wet and they were making a sort of squelchy sound on the wooden floor. He thought it would be nice to offer to dry them for her but could not pluck up the courage to ask and anyway his schoolfriends were there and he thought they would laugh at him so he sat down but could not see her feet as she was sitting at the far side of the room.
Later, during the afternoon he saw Miss French in the corridors a few times but now her sandals were making a sound between a squelch and a swish, this made him want to feel Miss French?s weight on his hand through the sandal even more.
The rest of afternoon was spent in the graphic arts room. Mike had always enjoyed art and was quite good at it. The art leturer asked the class to produce a freelance drawing of any subject they wanted. Mike liked to draw ships and boats so he started to draw a small tramp steamer, but just after he had sketched the outline his thoughts turned to ? yes that?s right, Miss French?s feet and those sandals. He moved to the rear corner of the room, put the first drawing to one side and started a new sheet. He drew a picture of Miss French?s feet how he would imagine them to look from his ?lying on the grass? position but facing him. He had spent most of his time on the drawing and very pleased with the result when he heard the teacher say ?15 minutes left to hand in your work?. Damm said Mike to himself, he couldn?t hand in the feet drawing and in any case he wanted to keep it, so he very quickly finished off the steamer drawing and handed it in. The teacher said that it seemed a very poor effort considering how good Mike?s drawings usually were and how hard he had seemed to concentrate on it ? if only he knew. Mike went straight home after school and spent most of the evening in his room just looking at his masterpiece.
The next day was dry and sunny and Mike could not wait till lunchtime. When it came Miss French was standing in her usual spot so Mike took up his position behind her. For some reason Miss French did not seem to be moving her feet around much today so for a while Mike had to be content with looking at ?his? (as he called them now) feet. He noticed that the brown leather uppers were still dark after yesterday soaking and that the sandals were in fact quite old and very well worn. He imagined that the insoles would be almost moulded to her feet and show a perfect impression of them. Nice as this was he was still determined to get Miss French to stand on his hand.
He had just about managed to get his right fingertips under the left heel when a couple of girls went past with a radio playing one of those 70?s catchy dance hits and then sat down close enough for Miss French and Mike to hear it. Miss French started to move a bit to the music, moving her weight from one foot to the other almost dancing. The leather was starting to creek a bit as it was drying out and Mike was able to gradually move is fingers and then his hand further under the sandal until the sandal was completely covering his hand and wrist with all of the weight moving on and off his hand in tune with the music. Mike was again in heaven. After about five hits the girls got up and walked away and when the music could no longer be heard Miss French stopped dancing and reverted to her normal stance, but then she stopped with all of her weight on the right foot with her left only just touching Mikes right hand and if she thought something was not quite right with her footing ? damm thought Mike she?s found out ! Miss French seemed to probe with her foot tamping down with the ball of her foot all over Mikes fingers, hand and wrist ?teasing? him like mad making him think it just gets better and better. Then she raised her foot a little and seemed to position it squarely over his hand and then brought most of her weight down on it very quickly and firmly. She then went back to her usual movement except that if anything a bit livelier ? perhaps she knew and this would be the last time he would feel that pressure. Mike both wanted the lunchtime to end bringing the next one (and the answer closer) and to carry on (as it could be the last time).

You have the following choices:

1. continue the story

2. add a new story

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/838920-Mikes-Foot-Life-pt-2