*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/839235-Mike-Foot-Life-pt-3-Miss-Flower
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: continue the story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Mike Foot Life pt. 3: Miss Flower

    by: TrampleFantasy
Mike heard the bell ringing in the distance bringing lunchtime to an end. As Miss French walked off Mikes hand which was well and truly flattened she took an irregular course towards the school building. As Mike watched he wondered why until he noticed that she was going out of her way to step on the few daisy?s growing in the grass. Somehow, it seemed to him that she was stepping quite hard with the balls of her feet on them, as if she was enjoying mashing them. Mike then wished that he could be one of those daisy?s until he remembered that the grass was due to be cut tomorrow ! He focused his eyes on a large daisy just in front of Miss French and watched her right foot come down, almost in slow motion, first the heel, then the sole of her foot squarely on the daisy, seeming to pause then push off forcing the daisy head into the grass with a slight twisting motion. Mike stopped there for a while watching the daisy gradually resume its position but looking a bit flatter than it was. Mike jumped over the hedge and walked over to the flattened daisy head and quickly pulled it off and put it into his pocket.
Up to the end of term Mike managed to get his hand under Miss French many times, he also looked at the other female teachers feet to see if there was anything else that appealed to him, but all the other teachers wore what was to him at least boring ?sensible? shoes, the exception being Miss Snowling who was a 20?ish slim lady who always wore black high spiky stiletto heeled court shoes that were always highly polished. Mike thought about those but then they never went out on the field and in any case the thought of those thin heels terrified him at the same time, as he remembered the headmaster telling her off (she still wore them anyway) for the damage she inflicted on the wooden floors, thinking ?if they did that to the hardwood floors what would they do to me?. He also thought about trying to get under some of the 6th form girls feet but didn?t think that they would be heavy enough for him, he was after all now used to Miss French?s weight and anyway most of them wore footwear that did not appeal to him at all.
All too soon, it was time for the summer holiday and goodbye to Miss French for many weeks. Mike spent a lot of his time in the town centre and when the weather was good on the beach just looking at the feet on show. He saw many he liked the look of but none to compare with his favourites. Once, when he was lying on the beach on his belly just watching the feet walk by he felt a sudden warm pressure on the small of his back and then it was gone, turning over he saw a girl in her 20?s and her friend walking away giggling ? one of them had actually stepped on his back ? bloody cheek ! But then again it did feel nice. Later on they came back eating ice creams, this time they both stepped on him, one on his back and one on his bum only this time they seemed to hesitate for a couple of seconds bit with their full weight on him before they stepped off giggling and walked off as if he had just been part of the sand. Mike just laid there trying to savour the feeling thinking that he could get used to it. Maybe, the girls weight, especially when there was two or more would be quite good after all. He began to think about how he could get under them when back at college ? he began to think about it more and more ?
Soon, it was time to get ready for a new school year. Mikes birthday had passed in the summer and he was now nineteen. This was the first time he had looked forward to returning which surprised his parents. There was of course a good reason, Miss French and with a bit of luck he would be able to get reacquainted with his favourite feet. Gathering up his school books and folders he made sure that his drawing of Miss French?s feet was in the back of his art work.
The first day back he couldn?t wait to see Miss French and also to see what the new teachers would be like. The whole school and college would meet them at the first combined assembly. As the school filed into the main hall he could see the teachers standing on the stage and he strained forward to look for ?his ? feet. He could see Miss French at the back but he was too close to the stage to see them, but of course he knew that they were there. What he could see though were the two new teachers. The first lady was very much like the others even to the choice of footwear ? nothing doing there but the other one, well he could not believe his eyes. She was a huge West Indian lady with a big beaming smile and almost round in shape and about 25 stone/350 lbs. She wore a large flowery dress that went down to just below her knees and she seemed to dwarf the whole stage with her presence. He looked up at her smile and gleaming teeth and thought what a lovely looking lady she was, his eyes then carried on down to the bottom of her legs and to her feet. Her feet were simply huge, they must be at least a size at 11 UK/45 euro, very, very wide and what he would later call ?plump and squashy?. Her feet were very dark brown with the brightest red nail varnish he had ever seen immaculately applied. At first, it looked like she had not got anything on her feet, but then Mike could see the upper strap of a pair of black flip flops. He could hardly see the soles as the huge feet almost covered them up completely. Those huge feet looked as if they were about 5? wide although they were probably nearer to 4½? ? no wonder they seemed to cover the flip flops completely. It looked like Miss French had some serious competition, although, even if he got the chance Mike didn?t think he could take that sort of weight.

You have the following choices:

1. continue the story

*Noteb*
2. add a new story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/839235-Mike-Foot-Life-pt-3-Miss-Flower