*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/2906358-Mikes-foot-life-Alternative-chapter
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: add a new story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Mike's foot life (Alternative chapter)

    by: Joe81
As Mike lay there with his hand being pressed under his teacher, Miss French's sandal, ground into the grass, he started getting a suspicious feeling that he was found out. Miss French stood still now, half her weight centered firmly on that one foot crushing Mike's hand. "tsk tsk tsk, Mike... What are you doing under my foot?" Mike looks up in shock, Miss French looking directly at him on the ground as she smirks and shakes her head. "Answer me, what are you doing there?" She asks sternly as Mike looks up. He starts to mumble and told his teacher he was just playing and fell behind her and that it was an accident. "Ummm, is that so? You don't seem to complain when I did ... THIS!" Miss French leans her entire weight on her left foot, pressing his hand under her sandal and deep into the soil beneath her. Mike stays silent, afraid what to say and worried of the consequences. He was only able to moan from the pain as Miss French now raised her other foot behind her, bringing the sole of her shoe very close to Mike's face as she stood full weight on his hand.

Mike starts to explain again, repeating what he had said again and again, trying to bluff his way out. Miss French, with a mischievous look on her face, pressed her right foot backwards and directly into his face. "I don't think so... In fact, I'll tell you what I believe happened. I think you put yourself there on purpose. I think you wanted to get your hand stepped on...by me! I think you wanted to know what it feels like to have me... step on you. And perhaps, Mike, perhaps you wanted me to do this too?" Miss French suddenly raised her foot over his head and steps down, pressing his head into the grass. She slowly adjusts her foot on top of his head until she rolled his head to lay on its side, resting the sole of her shoe on the side of his face. "Ummm, I wonder what would happen if say.. I stood on your little head?" MIke starts to protest but Miss French was too quick and heavy for him to matter. She quickly brought down half of her weight of top of his face, pressing him into the ground. Mike could hear her leather sandal creaking and struggling under her large foot as he was forced to endure her weight. One side of his face now firmly buried into the soil, he closes his eyes ready for her full weight. But it never came...

Miss French quickly removed her foot from his face and stepped off his hand too. "See me after class. Don't even think of going home! Understand?" She says and walks away.

Mike gets up as he cleans his face and hand from the sand and grass. His hand hurt and felt numb. He could barely move his fingers let alone feel them. She had really crushed it under her weight he thought as he went to class. He wasn't paying attention to the lessons at all, his mind racing about the events that had just happened. What's going to happen? Is she going to give him detention? Tell his parents? He was terrified and started thinking of an escape plan. maybe run away? Or simply be honest with her? Honesty is always good, right? He thought to himself. How would she take it, finding out her student actually wanted her to step on him. It didn't take long for Mike to start day dreaming. As his thoughts got hold of his perverted mind, Mike pictured himself in her classroom as the other students left home. He was now alone with her as she approached his desk. Miss French leans in, putting both hands on his desk as she bends down, giving him a direct view of her large breasts struggling against her white shirt. She leans in for the "kill", Mike with nowhere to go but backward, his back pressed firmly against the backrest of his chair, he looks forward just in time to see his teacher move forward bumping into him forcibly, knocking him off his chair and sending him on the floor at her feet. She raises her right foot and hovers it over his chest...

*RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG* The school bell goes off, Mike wakes up from his day dream. It's the end of the day and the students start gathering their things and walk out of class. Mike slowly does the same and starts walking towards Miss French's classroom... He's thinking to himself, should I go to her? Should I leave...?

You have the following choices:

1. Mike goes to see Miss French.

*Noteb*
2. Mike decides to run away.

*Noteb*
3. Something else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe81 (UN: joe1981 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/2906358-Mikes-foot-life-Alternative-chapter