*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/2906435-Mike-goes-to-see-Miss-French
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: Mike goes to see Miss French.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Mike goes to see Miss French.

    by: Joe81
The school seemed like a ghost building, the corridors empty and eerily quiet. He walks slowly towards the door, open ajar, light seeping through into the corridor. Mike stands there for a few seconds gathering his thoughts before knowing on the door. He waits. "Come in!" He hears his teacher Miss French say as he gently pushes the door open. "Hello Mike, nice of you to join me here. I was starting to get bored being all alone here..." Mike nods his head and walks towards Miss French's large desk. She seems to be filing papers of some sort he thinks as he reaches her side. She isn't even looking at him as he speaks up. "Um, hello Miss French, I'm.."

"Save it!" She suddenly turns and looks him right in the eyes. "Go around the desk and stand next to me until I'm done with this.. I'll only be a couple of minutes." She orders him as he starts to walk around the large desk in front of her and then towards the wall where there was a small gap between the desk and the while wall. Mike squeezes through until he's behind the desk, after two steps he finds himself right next to his teacher and stands there waiting. Mike's gaze lowers to the ground sheepishly only to see his teacher had taken her sandals off. They were there right in front of him under the desk. His little heart starts pounding in his chest as he starts to have hot flushes, catching the large imprint of her soles on the worn leather insole of her sandals. He could see every detail from her toes, the ball of her feet to large and deep indentation her heels left in the brown leather. Just then, he heard one of her feet slap the floor and almost instinctively looks and sees her massive foot resting on the floor beside him.

"Like what you see?" He jumps hearing her say next to him. He suddenly feels her hand grab him by the arm and pulling him towards the ground. Miss French swivels her chair and turns facing him, now bringing her other foot around. She grabs him by both his arms with each hand and pulls down strongly. Mike tries to resist but she was way too strong for him. His knees give and he falls down towards the floor, knees on the ground and between his teacher's large feet. She quickly grabs on of his wrists and raises her foot until her sole was pressed firmly on the boy's little chest and pulls him towards her with her hand while pressing down with her foot until he was laying prone on the floor with her foot on his chest. "I'm sure you wanted this, didn't you?" Miss French looks down at Mike teasingly before raising her other foot and bringing it over him. She just hovered it over his face for a few seconds. "Just like during lunch time..." She says before slowly lowering her foot on top of his face. Mike turns his head right and left, panicked but enjoying his predicament. He could already smell the scent of her foot as it approached his face and could only describe it as a mix of leather and mild foot cream. He felt the heat just before her sole pressed firmly on the side of his face. Her foot was huge he thought, as it not only covered his entire head but also part of his neck. "Wow...Imagine if I stood on you right now... I would surely crush your little body under my feet like a little bug." Mike is shocked, but he craved it, he wanted it, he wanted her to stand on him and squish him underneath her soft soles.

As if she heard his thoughts, Miss French swiftly raises her feet off him and pushes back with her chair before standing up. Mike, still lying down on the floor, he looks up to see his now standing teacher as she looked down at him. She was very tall from his angle and it scared him a bit to say the least. He remembered the garden incident and started having the equivalent of mini panic attack. He starts to get up but Miss French sees him and quickly sets her foot on his upper chest, instantly pinning under her foot. "Now now, where do you think you're going mister? There's only two choices for you right now, that is under my feet or the principles office!" She threatens the boy. Mike panics even more, he didn't want his parents to find out and he was scared of her now. She was definitely going to crush him, she was much larger than he was and he knew it'll hurt at the very least. Too scared of what would happen if she told his parents, he stopped resisting and started shaking his head pleading with her to go easy on him even though it was his dream for this to actually happen.

Miss French sighs heavily before putting her hands on her hips. "Remember, you wanted this!" She exhales. Her foot starts to feel heavier, her sole turning pale as she increased the weight on his upper chest. His lungs deflate quickly as his ribs crackle and flatten underneath her foot. Looking down, Miss French could see how small he was under her foot as it covered him from shoulder to shoulder and almost reaching his upper stomach. He tries to scream but she quickly presses down even more, hearing a faint puff of air escape his lungs as his chest flattened even more beneath her large foot. "I think my other foot wants to join too..." She says now raising her right foot and bringing it on top of him too. Mike couldn't speak, his chest completely crushed under his teacher. He tries to breathe but finds there was no way he could get any air in. He starts panicking again as he squirms under her feet trying to get her off. She was too heavy for him, in fact, she was so heavy that she didn't even budge. Only his arms and legs were flailing around as she stood still on his chest, crushing it flatter with every passing second. His face turns a dark shade of red and he starts to feel light headed, his legs now limp on the ground with only his hands still trying to push her off him. He semi consciously wraps his hands around her ankle closest to him and pushes away. Miss French responds by slightly raising her foot and twisting in such a way that half his face was now under her toes and ball of her foot. She looks down with satisfaction and steps down on his face. Her large meaty sole smothering him in foot flesh as she presses down with some weight. He managed a tiny amount of air when she lifted her sole off his upper chest but his lower face was now buried under the front of her foot, rendering him unable to take in any air at all. His chest was still being crushed as he tries to yell but his voiced was completely muffled by her sole.

"What was that? You want me to step down with all my weight on your head? I think I'll crush it like a grapefruit... but if you insist!" The teacher says teasingly, amused by her student's predicament under her feet. She wasn't joking though as Mike feels the weight increase on his head. She started leaning forward, piling more weight on his head giving his chest some relief. They both feel his ribs crack again as her foot began to raise off him, meaning almost all her weight was now centered on his head for a brief few seconds. He couldn't see but feels her foot sliding down on top of him, lower, and lower, and lower, until he felt her large sole press down on his lower stomach. She promptly raises her foot away from his face bringing it quickly on his stomach next to her right foot, instantly crushing his tummy flat under her large soles. Mike whimpers as his guts are flattened under his teacher's full weight, trying to double up from the crushing weight but unable to hold it for long falling back as he's forced to simply endure. There was nothing he could possibly do to stop Miss French from squishing him alive under her unforgiving large soles as she casually began marching in place making short work of his stomach muscle that were trying to struggle under her weight. She made sure she didn't raise her feet of him marching in place by simply shifting her weight from one foot to the other so that his stomach was under both soles at all time. He moans loudly as his guts seem to shift around under her crushing soles.

"Awww, miss me? Alright, I'm coming back up." Miss French then starts to step sideways towards his chest again, Mike catches a glimpse of her large sole as it ascends and moves towards him. She steps down on his lower chest before bringing her other foot forward crushing his lower ribs under them. He squirms and wriggles as he's crushed underneath her feet, looking on as she raises her foot again before stepping down on top of his chest, a mere half inch away from she had first stepped on. She was taking her time squashing him as she lingered and intentionally pressed down slowly, squishing him intently. Inch by inch, her feet advance slowly until she was standing on his upper chest again. Well in reality her part of her left foot was on his upper chest but her sole truly covered his entire chest, his throat now slight under her sole as she stepped down. Then just like that, she starts marching back towards his stomach, squashing every inch of his body in the process.

You have the following choices:

1. Mike's foot life: A knock on the door.

*Noteb*
2. Mike's foot life: Miss French takes a break.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe81 (UN: joe1981 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/2906435-Mike-goes-to-see-Miss-French