*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/2314354-African-American
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1635853
Welcome to Bodies Incorporated, your one stop shop for all your transformation needs.
This choice: African American  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

African American

    by: Mr. George
Groaning softly, you take a deep breath. It's heavier, as you inhale. The alien, slightly off, difference between every breath you've taken before this holiday a reminder of your new body. The liquid shifting of your chest, and the extra sensitivity of your full nipples. So much bigger and so much more mobile, and further away than ever before.

Eyes still closed in anticipation, you roll your head, your neck muscles easing the tension you were holding there. A sultry purr, as you feel a dreadlocked hair slip across your forehead. Followed instantly by the dancing tap, as it fell between into your cleavage, to dance their, tickling and exciting that abundant flesh.

Opening your eyes, you take in how beautiful you are. Tongue darting out, you moisten your lips, and take in your full curves. You didn't want to be too bootyful, but there's enough there to please. Your bust leaving no-one in any doubt, either.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/7acd1993d3dd...

Licking your lips once more, you revel in their sensitivity.

Drawing your attention (reluctantly) from your body, you explore the room. Your holiday clothes already packed in the various drawers and wardrobes. Perhaps more daring than you'd have selected, but that's part of the thrill, you tell yourself. Catching your hip-swaying strut, you see you've acquired the feminine mannerisms as promised. The secret of your original gender hidden, a naughty secret for you to reveal.... if you wish.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/2314354-African-American