*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Brother
  2. Bull Shit!
  3. Keep It In The Family
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/2719514-Big-Brother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...grow myself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Big Brother

    by: Unknown
I gave my sister and Wendy a deadpan look as they laughed at me for bringing up such a ludicrous topic.

Tightening my grip around the remote, I gave them a small cocky grin as I lifted it up, pointing it at me.

"Well, if you won't believe me, I guess I have no choice but to show you!" I say as I zapped myself with the remote.

The effect is immediate and I start growing before the two girls who stopped laughing and watched in silence as I ascend ed toward the ceiling, my form taking more and more place in the small room.

Soon enough, I stand at 8 feet tall and let go of the fire button of the remote and stop growing, my head brushing against the ceiling.

My clothes are now tight and stretched on my body, and give the impression that I dressed with a seven years old boy's clothes.

Intently, I watch my sister and her friend with as satisfied grin as I relish my position of strength.

"So, does it sound like bullshit now, Tina?" I asked softly laughing.

The girls...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Are excited

*Noteb*
2. Are stupefied

*Noteb*
3. Are terrified

*Noteb*
4. Are unimpressed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/2719514-Big-Brother