*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/2195092-Looks-Like-We-Made-It
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: I made it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Looks Like We Made It

    by: J_Jackson
Looking up at my giant mother as I hugged the door of the refrigerator, I breathed a sigh of relief as I turned the corner and saw the now giant yardstick leaning against the wall. Walking up to it I turned around, leaning my back against it and using my hands to hold it at the top of my head against the wooden measuring stick. Slowly I turned around to see my hand at the green painted 4 inch marker.

Ok, I thought. 4 inches is a good number, easy to be seen (hopefully), and with that accomplished, I turned and began to make my way outward onto the kitchen floor to get my mother's attention.

Just as I got to the opening I heard the chair Karen was sitting in slide on the floor. I stopped staying in the shadows and watching as she approached me. I thought this might be a good time to get her attention but I soon realized the coffee maker was on the counter above and I didn't want to chance having hot coffee poured on me so I waited for her to sit back down before making my move.

After she reseated herself, I began my journey across the kitchen floor. As I approached the chair next to the one she was sitting in I noticed her ankles were crossed under the table so she would definitely have to look over to see me before she could react to either kick or possible stomp on me.

Swallowing hard, I hid behind the chair leg closest to her and called out: "MOM? MOM?"

Not looking up from the paper she answered, "I'm in the kitchen"

I answered. "MOM, PLEASE PUT DOWN THE PAPER AND LOOK TO YOUR LEFT TOWARDS THE FLOOR NEXT TO THE CHAIR."

She fold the paper, turned her head looking down and said: "I don't see anything, dear?"

Just then I stepped out from behind the chair leg and weakly waved up to my giantess mother. Trying to cover my crotch with my other hand. She stared down at me, mouth open trying to speak and no words coming out.

You have the following choices:

1. she helps me out

*Noteb*
2. she faints

*Noteb*
3. she screams and runs off

*Noteb*
4. she smiles and reaches for me

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J_Jackson (UN: imdownhere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/2195092-Looks-Like-We-Made-It